Bank Of America - BOA Loan Modification Program
I was told back in November of 2009, that I qualified for Home Load Modification Program. So I had entered the program, since I was having a hardship. My hardship to BOA was that my my wife was involved in a major automobile accident and was not able to go to work for the last 2.5 years and still to this day can not find work due to the economy, and that one of my children was Autistic and I could not give my child the service she needed due yo money issues and I was having a hrad time managing on one salary.
Well I got my letter from BOA, indicating that I was accepted into the program and my first loan modification payment was due in January. Also I was told that I need to stay current with the new loan modification payment or I would be dropped from the program. Also, BOA told me that there are no fee's of any kind, while in the program. So in January, I made my first of 4 trail payment, by phoning in my payments each month as indicated by BOA. I sent in what ever documentation they requested, which was constant, since they had either loss, misplaced or said they never received documentation from me. I was always on top of BOA and made sure they got what documentation they needed. Now, I did see BOA start charging me late fees while in the loan modification program, in which they turn those fee's around, where I was not charged.
Anyway, in August, I got a letter from FedEx, telling me that I was denied because I was current with my loan modification payments. WELL IN JANUARY I WAS TOLD IF I WAS NOT CURRENT WITH MY LOAN MODIFICATION PAYMENTS, I WOULD BE DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM, BUT IN AUGUST I AM BEING DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM BECAUSE I AM CURRENT WITH MY LOAN MODIFICATION PAYMENTS. WHAT A MUCH OF HYPOCRITES.
I called BOA up and was told that I now owed them the difference from my loan modification and what my mortgage payment was for the last 8 moths, plus late fees, for a total of $150. I asked BOA if I could put this in the rear, put it on mt credit card and BOA told me NO. They wanted the money in my checking account and would not take payment any other way for the last 8 months plus late fees. I was never told that I would have to pay the difference between my loan mod and my mortgage and late fees, if I was denied. What a bunch of garbage. BOA told me to tap in to my 401K plan, sell my cars, borrow $$$$ from friend or relatives, sell my furniture, what ever it take to pay back the money I owe for the last 8 months. BOA said if I didn't come up with the money they would put me into foreclosure. Well I managed to scrap up the money some how, digging into food money and other things, but I still owe them the late fees. Also, I had spoken to several people at BOA about the above and got no place. When I asked for the BOA C/S person's name , they would only give there 1st name, no last name or extension. When I asked to speak to a manager, they refused to let me talk to a manager. Every person I spoke to at BOA gave me a different reason why I was denied, no one was on the same page, all different stories. BOA worker are incompetent.
Now that I am paying my regular mortgage and not in the loan modification program anymore. My salary every month goes to the bills only, with no food, gas, car repairs, clothing and etc.... Its only a matter of time before I fall on my face and loose my house, thanks to BOA.
SHAM SHAM ON BANK OF AMERICA.
THE US GOVERMENT HELPED THEM OUT, BUT BANK OF AMERICA SCREWS THE LITTLE GUY OVER.
BANK OF AMERICA JUST WENT ALONG WITH THE GOVERMENT ON THIS PROGRAM AND HAD NO INTENTIONS OF HELPING PEOPLE OUT.
PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR BANK OF AMERICA ARE INCOMPETENT
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need..."
- "COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # 90319766 BBB serving Southeast Florida & the Caribbean Consumer Info: Swerdlen, Dennis Business Info: Dr. Mongi Mikhail, D.D.S, MS. 5395 Grand Park PL 1590 NW 10th Ave..."
- "They asked for 6 months to right my yard. I gave them 1 year. They didn't control the weeds. They didn't control fungus. Now my yard is dying off because..."
- "I purchased Apt 9 pants from Kohl's about a month ago. I have worn the pants 3 times( I wear them in an office where I sit most of the..."
- "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..."
- "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..."
- "I love Blue Bell. Even after the Listeria incident, I was literally the first person the buy when it came back to Dallas. But to find this tonight... Saddens me!!..."