Bank Of America - BOA Loan Modification Program
I was told back in November of 2009, that I qualified for Home Load Modification Program. So I had entered the program, since I was having a hardship. My hardship to BOA was that my my wife was involved in a major automobile accident and was not able to go to work for the last 2.5 years and still to this day can not find work due to the economy, and that one of my children was Autistic and I could not give my child the service she needed due yo money issues and I was having a hrad time managing on one salary.
Well I got my letter from BOA, indicating that I was accepted into the program and my first loan modification payment was due in January. Also I was told that I need to stay current with the new loan modification payment or I would be dropped from the program. Also, BOA told me that there are no fee's of any kind, while in the program. So in January, I made my first of 4 trail payment, by phoning in my payments each month as indicated by BOA. I sent in what ever documentation they requested, which was constant, since they had either loss, misplaced or said they never received documentation from me. I was always on top of BOA and made sure they got what documentation they needed. Now, I did see BOA start charging me late fees while in the loan modification program, in which they turn those fee's around, where I was not charged.
Anyway, in August, I got a letter from FedEx, telling me that I was denied because I was current with my loan modification payments. WELL IN JANUARY I WAS TOLD IF I WAS NOT CURRENT WITH MY LOAN MODIFICATION PAYMENTS, I WOULD BE DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM, BUT IN AUGUST I AM BEING DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM BECAUSE I AM CURRENT WITH MY LOAN MODIFICATION PAYMENTS. WHAT A MUCH OF HYPOCRITES.
I called BOA up and was told that I now owed them the difference from my loan modification and what my mortgage payment was for the last 8 moths, plus late fees, for a total of $150. I asked BOA if I could put this in the rear, put it on mt credit card and BOA told me NO. They wanted the money in my checking account and would not take payment any other way for the last 8 months plus late fees. I was never told that I would have to pay the difference between my loan mod and my mortgage and late fees, if I was denied. What a bunch of garbage. BOA told me to tap in to my 401K plan, sell my cars, borrow $$$$ from friend or relatives, sell my furniture, what ever it take to pay back the money I owe for the last 8 months. BOA said if I didn't come up with the money they would put me into foreclosure. Well I managed to scrap up the money some how, digging into food money and other things, but I still owe them the late fees. Also, I had spoken to several people at BOA about the above and got no place. When I asked for the BOA C/S person's name , they would only give there 1st name, no last name or extension. When I asked to speak to a manager, they refused to let me talk to a manager. Every person I spoke to at BOA gave me a different reason why I was denied, no one was on the same page, all different stories. BOA worker are incompetent.
Now that I am paying my regular mortgage and not in the loan modification program anymore. My salary every month goes to the bills only, with no food, gas, car repairs, clothing and etc.... Its only a matter of time before I fall on my face and loose my house, thanks to BOA.
SHAM SHAM ON BANK OF AMERICA.
THE US GOVERMENT HELPED THEM OUT, BUT BANK OF AMERICA SCREWS THE LITTLE GUY OVER.
BANK OF AMERICA JUST WENT ALONG WITH THE GOVERMENT ON THIS PROGRAM AND HAD NO INTENTIONS OF HELPING PEOPLE OUT.
PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR BANK OF AMERICA ARE INCOMPETENTd672b23 review #197665
You may also like
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- " I HAVE TAKEN TWO WHEELER LOAN FROM ICICI BANK IN 2004 AND REPAID ALL EMI IN OCT 2005 ,THEY CHARGED FROM US RS. 250/- TO..."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."