Bank Of America - Closure of account mess
I lived in CA for 2.5 years with a Bank of America account.When I moved to NZ I needed to close the account.
I rang the bank and made arrangements for the account to be closed and the outstanding balance to be sent by check. Two months later, nothing. I rang the bank, they said the account was closed, but check not sent. They then reopened the account and told me I didn't close it!
Then locked me out of my online account, so my account is now closed buy I have no idea of where my money is, I can't access the online message bank and there is no phone option to talk to a banking person, only preset recorded messages.I am so mad!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..."
- "i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "I ordered for fancy umbrellas instead i recived fancy fans..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."