Bank Of America - Closure of account mess
I lived in CA for 2.5 years with a Bank of America account.When I moved to NZ I needed to close the account.
I rang the bank and made arrangements for the account to be closed and the outstanding balance to be sent by check. Two months later, nothing. I rang the bank, they said the account was closed, but check not sent. They then reopened the account and told me I didn't close it!
Then locked me out of my online account, so my account is now closed buy I have no idea of where my money is, I can't access the online message bank and there is no phone option to talk to a banking person, only preset recorded messages.I am so mad!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "So I deposited $4000 cash and have a deposit slip. This morning my BOA account is overdrawn. They processed it as a withdraw. BOA admits their mistake but won't fix..."
- "I was so shocked that the employees of the Pikeville KY , Springleaf Financial office would post comments on a public form such as Facebook about there customers, the post..."
- "Rented a car from Denver International Airport on 5/26/16 to drive to Pueblo West, CO. There were hail storms which moved through the area right after I landed.... I landed..."
- "1. Don't 2. If you must, be prepared for the worst possible service. Carefully read and know their policies, you will need to enforce them. 3. Write "not inspected" on the receipt..."