Bank Of America - No consideration for their customers!
Been at this bank for a year now and i don't even understand why I stayed that long.First they promised a double of your savings if you stayed with them for a year, that was FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!
Never got it, instead they gave me a total of $6 and something and it showed on my account it was like $125. Then a payment was pulling on the 2nd and I asked them to post pone it until the 15th when I got paid and it was just $140, but they could'nt even do that! What is having the money 13 days sooner going to do for you?
I switched from Wells Fargo to BOA and that was a disaster, I'm switching back!thanks for nothing!1050441f review #481366
You may also like
- "Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good. What you should NOT is take a..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "I ordered a dress and a top from these guys, dress was not the same material as advertised very poor. I also ordered a cute lacey white what I..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "Purchased a kitchen sink at advertise 90% off price but received wrong sink. Sellers will not honor our contract but insist I return the sink for refund and reorder..."