Bank Of America - No consideration for their customers!

Been at this bank for a year now and i don't even understand why I stayed that long.First they promised a double of your savings if you stayed with them for a year, that was FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

Never got it, instead they gave me a total of $6 and something and it showed on my account it was like $125. Then a payment was pulling on the 2nd and I asked them to post pone it until the 15th when I got paid and it was just $140, but they could'nt even do that! What is having the money 13 days sooner going to do for you?

I switched from Wells Fargo to BOA and that was a disaster, I'm switching back!thanks for nothing!

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 03, 2014 #801553

Neither of these "monster mega-banks" is worth keeping. Find a smaller local bank or better yet, a credit union.

0 0 Reply

Apr 19, 2014 #806894 Singapore, Singapore

please stay away from this bank especially the one in plano/dallas, this cc is very racist,train employees and managers to lie to customers and one person had a stroke/heart and they let them out for ln,so,lanobsc.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bank Of America. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bank Of America.
Filing a new complaint about