Bank Of America Reviews

Show reviews that mention
bank account money customer customer service service credit card credit card boa
Filter review

Bank Of America - bad service, unresponsive customer service.

They have 0 business understanding and all associates are the most difficult people I have ever dealt with in my life. I had charges come in when my account was negative and it charged me $35 dollar fee $700 dollar worth of times the charges that made it negative were not valid. I called to put in a dispute, but they looked at that as a fraud dispute and scheduled my account to be close. No one would assist me and they hang up the phone on me. I have tried everything and have gone negative in my business because of them. They are a cutless ruthless company they are not human but computers that don't think fairly. I have really been on the phone for 1 month and still no where.
Long Beach, California
Product
Bank Of America Account

Bank of America Credit Card Incompetence

My complaint deals with recent activity that has put me in a bad position where I am paying interest for something beyond my control. On my Visa, while I never got the statement I was waiting to pay, when something finally got to my home, it was showing late payment with fee attached. I angrily called and a Rep who told me to pay by phone. I gave him all my information including all of my account numbers at the bottom of my checks. He left out the "zero" preceding the rest of the nine numbers on my account. The result, my balance payment was returned for lack of a valid account information. I only found this out by opening an online account to view my balance due which hadn't changed at all. Instead lf going away, it grew in size with "punishment" added for my lateness. I called a second Rep on a later date who found the error and told me that omitting the "0" would make no difference, the account was in error "period". I asked to speak to her manager and the manager refused to talk to me. WHY? I need help from a competent well trained manager who can repair the damage. Ralph De Soto (909) 931-**** In short, if a substitute letter carrier during the days around a holiday delivers my statement to the wrong address and it is mistakenly opened then discarded, I will be waiting for it to arrive and it never will. If the Rep I have been asked to speak to for telephone transfers fails to include every single digit on my account on the transfer, it comes back to my checking which causes more punishing interest to be charged to me. Then, I call the credit card Rep who flounders around with words not knowing what to do and tells me that it does not make a difference if the beginning "zero" on my checking account is omitted. Doesn't the computer count the number of digits on an account number? Since all of this was caused by employee negligence and incompetency, shouldn't I be able to recover all the interest charged to me through no fault of my own?

I been screwed by bank of american, and now I got an attorney agaisnt collecting the debt, I paid the overdraft and they open a credit card account which I did not ever signed up or use a credit card. Them crooks

Las Vegas, Nevada
Product
Bank Of America Credit Card

B of A is negligent!

Bank of America falsely provides customer with account information regarding their "current balance". Upon speaking with a customer service rep. i have clarifyed issues about overdraft fees and the answers given were directing me to a mucked account after a withdraw was made. I kept asking why and was given open ended answers leading me back to giving them the funds that they stated were owed. How does an online account mislead the customer? When there is a "current balance" that is not current, why is the customer led to believe that they can spend that "current balance"? Bank of America uses their planned obsolesence to their advantage to give customer a lack of satisfaction and a dent in their account. Their customer support is rude and unclear of the situation and makes irrelevent answers for questions regarding any information with "pending" transactions and "current balances" of account info. They also said they are not 'personal accountants" of customers, then why do they manage to take your money from you when they say theres enough in your account, then when you use it, the penalize you by keeping track of your account info when there is no money in it? They are un'ethical and practice shady business tactics. B of A is "breaking of accounts"! Not bank of America. They should be shut down!!!

You are correct the only viable solution would be to take your lender to court and sue them. Especially B of A...

If you took out a loan or it was transferred between 2002 and 2009 there is a really a good chance that your loan was

securitized....Now is the time to take the decision making power away from your lender and level the playing

field in a court of law. Now is the time for homeowners to stand up and be heard for all the abuse, inconvienence

and fraudulent practices they have endured by their lender..Lenders are not approving loan mods.. they stand to

make alot more money if they foreclose on you. In fact 94% of the people that apply for a loan mod are denied..

In addition, loan mods do nothing to help people that are upside down in their house. If you would like to know

more about this and to find out if your loan qualifies for this opportunity then e-mail me at

dallas92270@***.com. and let's talk and be sure to put "sue my lender" in the subject line so I do not mistake it for spam

and delete it.. Dallas

First may I ask why would you want to modify your loan when there may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of. You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you.

When the banks break the law they owe YOU money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law. Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such.

From the audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of ALL money paid in and for them to divest themselves of all claims. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well. See all the "MISTAKES" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud.

endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages.

If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law. When you have gone through the site and see just what you can do then contact steve@***.com to start taking back this country one home at a time.

Iam going throw a mod with bank of amercia they gave me one my mortage would of been 993.02 was 4,300 when we did everything they said to went to start my new payment de only to find out they decline my loan mod when I asked why they said because I didnt send paper which we did fedexed them back with there return address and they didnt get them.Them when I called the hope ppl they said they got everything and my loan was donr but the retentsion ppl said no not because of the paper now but I didnt answer there phone all call so I lost that loan mod and they new one is 2,670 I asked why cant they do the 1st one I was told on time only they will offer that I find it funny who would blow that dial right they lyed I sent the papers they got everything now I dont know what to do an you help??

Mortgage servicing is even worse, especially when bancruptcy is issue. 5 yrs pd.

them off. their lawyer told banktuptcy trustee no more money due 3 yrs. in. I called after dischg.

to get payoff- was told I owed them $2,000. Trustee had to send ck.

to me. I had to wire transfer to them.

View more comments (3)