Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
These big banks clearly have little interest in modifying people's mortgages under HAMP. The desultory results of the program, along with banks' laughable excuses for its failure, speak for themselves. Left to their own devices, public corporations will always...

Ladies and gentlemen I do loan modification for a living and I can tell you I am always learning something new with these banks. However, Bank Of America is the bigges Fraud and yet people do not do anything about it.

People wake up start taking your modifications to attorney\'s to sue the banks. Forget about modification as you can see that is not working. SUE THEM!!!! like I am...

i am taking there ***\'s to court!!They are criminals and fraudster including the investor\'s of the loans. Its all a scam, the trial payments that you make is suppose to modifiy your perment payment if you make all payments on time that is HAMP Guidlines. And i am sorry for the mispelling i am just trying to make my point here. Banks are just like the Mafia the only thing is, they do it the Legal way.

All I am saying is gather all your documents and take it to court and sue them.

When I call for a modification there stories do not match up if you ask what department is handling your modification they will transfer you back and fourth like a pin ball machine. There a joke, they hire people that should be at wallmart greeting.

Review
HANGTOWN FORECLOSURE THE TRUE FACTS ARE YOU WILL NEVER GET A LOAN MODIFICATION AND THE BANKS WILL TAKE YOUR HOME BECAUSE THE SYSTEM AND LAWS ARE ON THEIR SIDE…NO ONE REALLY CARES! GET OUT! This reality homemade film...

Attorneys *** block the situation! I wish you and your family the best of luck Mike. I hope you continue to speak loud and proud and eventually enough people will group together so we can take our country back!

Review
I tried to book an internal Russian Federation Aeroflot flight (through a travel agent) with my Bank of America Credit card. This caused their fraud dept. to refuse payment. They sent me an e-mail informing me and directing me to the following web site:...

BoA really does use this third party company to deal with possible fraud alerts on their accounts. The bad thing is this adds another possible point of failure for hackers to access enough information on you to support identity theft.

This third party company has to be given all of your personal data including recent transactions in order to verify your identity and the suspect transaction. For some reason BoA has determined it is more cost effective for them to contract this out to another company that specializes in this service, rather than handle it themselves. You will also notice that any block on your account is not immediately removed since the company only sends the verification to an actual BoA rep who then lifts the block when they get to it. If you don’t like that BoA does it this way to save a few pennies, log into your BoA account and go to messages and post a complaint.

Tell them that verification of a transaction should be done fully through BoA, and the customer should be able to verify this online by logging into their actual account.

No one should ever be called at their home or be asked to call a number and give enough personal information to support identity theft to a third party over an unsecure line that anyone could be listening in on. Also you will find out that this website is blocked by most government networks as a phishing site.

Review

Please read this because bank of america was the worst

Full View Re: Urgent Vehicle currenty suspended and for no reason of mine! ... From: MRS BONDS [Chat now] ... View Contact To: MRS BONDS Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?????? 1. I was the victim of Identity Theft for over $200,000.00 that began in 2006. 2. The fraudsters were very good in stealing from me. 3. The banks (some) admitted there was Identity theft, that bills were paid on fraud, not by me. 4. They refused to reimburse me for the money that was sent to fraud accounts, 5. I went from a score of 800 to 516 in 4 months with the credit bureaus. 6. Several jewelry items sent to my address (I suppose they thought I was working) I sent back to the company in order to not pay APR. 7. This happened for 4 months until I drove to Knoxville, TN with $14,000.00 in jewelry that came to my home and it was NOT mine. 8. Because I did the HONEST thing after the jewelry company said they would pick up first box, and never came, I sent all the *** back. 9.Because of this, the credit card companies thought the credits I got on my own, were theirs since I did what the FTC said to do and canceled all cards and gave them a fraud affidavit. 10. Long story short, they charged me for all the stuff I gave back to the company. It was over 200,000.00. 11. I contacted the OCC and they denied my claim. Is this unreal. 12. I contacted the police, FBI, USPS, FTC, and more including the banking commission. 13. No one did anything to help me. 14. I am on SSDI and only get 1152.00 per month so I started selling my clothes on eBay. 15. These thieves used my SSN to report earnings resulting in the IRS telling me I owe them 15 grand. PA also wanted taxes that these thieves put on my SSN. 16. I am in danger of losing my home which I always paid for, in fact I owned 3 homes in 2001. 17.I didn't know my license was used fraudulently, and contacted Geico with all the proof of the above. 18. I would NEVER drive a car knowing it was uninsured. 19.What am I supposed to do now????? I have been fighting with the IRS, Banks, Credit Bureaus, among others and it is repulsive that No One, No Agency, Not the government will help me. What do they care when I am homeless????? 20. I have my masters degree in finance and design, I am not *** but as far as I am concerned this is crazy! How could I know I had no license when it was obviously never sent to me or these fraudsters took it out of my mailbox. 21. I am ready to give up, it is too much for me to handle anymore because no matter how much I prove this is true, NO ONE Does a thing. 22. Maybe, just maybe you will know what I should do because this should never happen to anyone especially when they are on disability. 23.Rules are made to be broken if a situation exists like mine. I don't know what else to say. I feel if Geico sent me a cancellation, it should be sent certified since it was obviously important. Penn dot also should have sent this certified, I am not a mind reader. Pam Bonds

Exactly, bring it to the eyes of the media. Your Local news stations (Fox, ect.) They are constantly helping people with things like this.

When a company realizes that they will loose a *** load of customers because of a matter that they chose not to handle considerately they change their mind on the situation REAL quick. Give it a try.

"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government."

"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country"

Looks like the monied corporations are winning and the people losing.

Danny, Idiots believe in imaginary friends. Your threats mean nothing and make you sound like a *** ***.

Antichristian is right, religious people are absolute *** Jesus isnt going to pay his debt.

You idiots that doubt God will feel His wrath. Pam I am also praying for you!!

In some countries the answer has been all those responsible, hung from a yard arm in the public square. There is no accountability

in this country anymore. Bill after bill is passed into law with out any approval of the people and included in those seemingly "Good" bills are riders that accomplish the evil desires of those that wrote it. I.E. FEMA. It

was Thomas Jefferson that said, "God forbid we should go twenty years with out such a revolt.' we are in the 234th year folks. What on earth did we expect? When I ponder who the last good President was I go all the way back to Eisenhower with no concern for political party alignment.

What am I suggesting? "Nothing" it is too late.

WTF? You tell her to Pray to Jesus because he'll help. Then you yourself went to AG office in Michigan and they helped you get out of a similar mess?

So tell us DumbFugk, why didn't YOU use Jesus as your personal Debt Eliminator?

Religious people are *** And about as useful as a pile of rocks. Plain and simple.

Yes, hey everyone, I found an attorney and the entire firm is ready to win. Keep me posted and I will let you know!

Praying to the 'lord jesus' whatever that is will be a complete waste of time. LOL.

Call a lawyer.

go to the news media so they can bring light to it or maybe help or put you with people who can

#119090

One must use their talents, skills, ideas, mind magic and any other form of personal power to create ripples so large they will be noticeable from space! You must in your dreams find these perpetrators and rid them from your life. Only you have the power to do this.

However if all people would unit and create a web site that enacts immediate change based upon the needs of the people all would change in and for the good of all.

I'll do what I can to help you and the others out there in need of real humanitarian services.

Pam, get an attorney, maybe in the bankruptcy field, or if not they would know someone who could help you. persistentcy is the way to get through to government and credit card companies, send certified letters and keep sending them. to go forward without someone on yourside could do more harm then good.

good luck!

christian9

Pam I am going to pray for you, that the Lord Jesus will help you out of this mess, because he is the only one can. I had identity Theft before it was even called anything.

I also owned property in Detroit, young lady renting used my name and the rest is history. I contacted the Governers office in Michigan and they did help.

View more comments (11)

Bank of America

Just a heads up for the new system. It appears after talking to a customer service person that your history and balance is not actual. When checking your statements online, you can see your balance and all the transactions that got you there. But interesting, an overdraft fee for??? So when you call them they tell you you have to look somewhere else, that the balance you see is not the actual balance. I was also told that they made this change because the customers requested this... So they are still scamming people with overdrafts. After a thorough review, there is still no excuse for an overdraft fee. The account was positive, and they refuse to reverse it!
#119185

In 2004, I went to deposit a check in my bank account and get cash back. I was informed that I couldn't cash my check and deposit the rest because my account was overdrawn.

This wasn't possible, since I had $11.00 in my account that I had not touched. When asked to explain how I was overdrawn and by how much they informed me I was overdrawn $94.00. I got very angry, very quickly. So after more than 15 minutes arguing with the desk clerk and the branch manager, I was given a phone to call their customer support line.

I was then informed that my account went negative from a $35.00 charge for...NOTHING. There was no reason for the initial $35.00 charge. So when this fake charge got applied to my account it overdrew my account, triggering an overdraft fee, which of course led to another overdraft fee when they tried to put it through again. So I called them out on their bs.

The lady on the phone apologized saying that she didn't understand how this even happened and that to resolve it she would gladly remove that initial $35.00 charge but would leave the remaining overdraft fees where they were. I got livid and explained that the only reason there ever were any overdraft fees was because of their fake charge.

The lady said "Oh, no, sir, those overdraft fees were legitimate at the time they were applied so they stay. Your account was overdrawn so you have to pay those."

I still do not work with Bank of America since then and will never tell anybody to use their services under any circumstances.

Review
I have been working for one year on the modification process. I was approved by Countrywide Mortage back in January of last year. Then they fell headfirst into the arms of one of the biggest corporate fraud process that is happening right under the nose of the federal...

I hate to think that I am actually saying this, but Bank of America will not care about how they are hurting us and our families until they experience hurt and loss in their own... they are as evil a threat to the citizens of this country as terrorists are and they need to be dealt with just as we would the most evil of the world.

I am former military and former law enforcement, but they have nearly pushed me to reverting to my training and expertise in those fields... It is amazing how attitudes modify when they are forced to face their own mortality... or the mortality of one of their loved ones. And for what?...

a few more thousands of dollars to add to their Billions.

They need to be treated like the cancers they are... and excised from existence.

Loss
If anyone out there is having the same problems as I am having with Bank of America MHA, please go to my web site and send me an email. I'm going to sending all emails I collect to Washington DC, 20/20 and Dateline NBC. We need to stand together and expose this...

There is no way in *** you're getting $1000 a year if you pay on time. And no way they forgave 100k in debt!

We did everything right, all documents were correct and sent certified. We had proof of all items sent and we did everything as asked. Paid all the trail payments on time, in full. We qualified fully and even got approved, but they raised the *** mortgage!

If we couldn't afford $1814 then how the *** could we swing $1901? I lost my job, my husband was laid off 6 weeks. We had 1/3 less income.

It was a joke. A sick joke.

Review
#172033 Review #172033 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bank Of America in Tracy, California - Raised my house payment $50 per month, never asked me.

My house payment is auto deducted every two weeks. I set this up with Country Wide. Bank of America took over my loan and has raised the payments a couple dollers every couple of months. This last payment had a $25 increase. I called and asked why. They claimed they were setting me up with a buffer. I asked why. I was told my taxes went up $50 a year. So they raised my payment $50 month. I told them to stop or I would stick them with the house that is $100K upside-down. They said they would stop. I will not know until next payment.
nrsrchd

You have a legal right to accurate accounting of your mortgage. There may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of.

You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you. When the banks break the law they owe you money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law.

Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such. From an audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of all money paid in. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well.

See all the "mistakes" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud. endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages.

If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law. Once you have read the law and desire to see those that broke the law pay for breaking the law, contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start taking back this country one home at a time

Bank Of America in Phoenix, Arizona - I feel scammed

I had an account with Bank of America for a year. It was a savings account. It said I had $8.00. I got my income taxes and decided to start a checking account. It said I was approved, and the next day I deposited 50$. Thank God it wasnt more! Then next day I was unable to log onto the account. I called and they said they closed the account because of something on my credit report. I never got an email, I never got a phone call. A week goes by and I got a cashier's check for 10$, and a debit card in the mail.I called them again for them to tell me there is fine print that says they can close the account any time they wish, for whatever reason, and that there is an exact fee of 50$. I cannot find it in the TOS they sent me.
Loss

Bank Of America in Independence, Missouri - Bailed out and still stickin it to the man....

Annual charge for using there credit card after 3 years of paying my balance off every month???? No credit line increase in 3 years. I just do not understand, no other company would treat there customers like this or they would have any customers. Maybe thats the point, they dont care if they have customers anymore because they have the goverment giving them our money anyways. Everyone who has an account with them should cancel because if there not stickin it to me, your probably next on there list. Bad business. It remindes me of those commercials of the monkeys sitting in the board meeting company. Prime example. Bye,Bye. Bank of America is a joke.. Wake up.

Bailed Out? Tarp funds paid back with interest December 2009.

As for the annual fee, all banks charge that now due to credit card act effective February 2010.

Use your debit card if you don't want to pay an annual fee. Why do you need an increase to your creditline if you are a pay in full customer?