Bank Of America Reviews

Show reviews that mention
bank account money customer customer service service credit card credit card boa
Filter review

BOA would not cash my check

For 2 years I have cashed checks made out to me and my wife. Both of us endorsed the checks. All of a sudden I was told I could not cash the check without my wife being present. They said they could deposit it to our joint checking account. I said I did not want to deposit it, I just wanted to cash it. The teller went to a supervisor. The supervisor said they could deposit it and give me the cash as a withdrawal. The supervisor said that the check should be made out to me and/or my wife if only one of us came to the bank to cash it even though my wife had endorsed the check. That's nonsense, after two years of cashing it without question!!! The only change has been that the bank is under new management.
Solomons, Maryland

Bank of america

they allow your acct to be debited endlessly even though theres no funds available.of course they collect tons of fees when they allow this..35 bucks each time. hows this legal?????you can swipe card for 2dollar coffee and be charged 35 for overdraft.....they wont deny charges even though no moneys available....criminal ***. and they will cash checks before the date on it..oh yes they will. when you call to address these issues they will always say we cant change that..or they will lewcture you about checking balances but wont offer to relieve you of fees...bank just steals

It is not legal to post date a check, just as an fyi

Completely agree. I think your complaint is the only not-insane rant on this site.

But yeah, there's nothing we can do about it except go to another bank....who will do the same thing.

View more comments (1)
Newark, New Jersey

Bank Of America Cares nothing about it's customers

I had a Bank of America Credit Card, the Card had a Credit Line of $4,900. When the Bank raised my Interest Rate it caused my monthly payment to double. After paying almost $200.00 a month for about 2 years and 50.00 going to my balance, I decided to borrow agaisnt my 401K to pay this Credit Card. Once I paid it down to only owing $500.00 on the card, they then went in a closed the account. I have been with this bank since 1995. As long as I was paying the high monthly fee it was ok for the Bank to leave this account open.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Bank Of America Credit Card

SIGN PETITION AGAINST BOA PASS IT ON!

we petition the obama administration to: Force the Bank of America to give people who qualify, the loan modification they should have given by now. Trial payment plans are contracts, and the Bank of America broke them by not giving permanent modifications to homeowners who made their trial payments on time and provided the necessary documentation as well as receiving official permanent modification qualifying documents. Obama said, "Millions of Americans who work hard and play by the rules every day deserve a government and a financial system that do the same," Obama said. "It's time to apply the same rules from top to bottom: No bailouts, no handouts, and no copouts. An America built to last insists on responsibility from everybody." Created: Feb 01, 2012 Issues: Housing Short URL: http://wh.gov/kKZ Save and Share this URL: https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/force-bank-america-give-people-who-qualify-loan-modification-they-should-have-given-now/6DTBJ8G7 More details » SIGTARP Hotline Office of the Special Inspector General For The Troubled Asset Relief Program 1801 L Street, NW Washington, D.C. 20220 To report allegations of fraud, waste, abuse, mismanagement or misrepresentations affiliated with the TARP, please call (877) SIG-2009 or submit confidential information to the SIGTARP via our online Hotline form.

Amanda you are ignorant and your statements are irrelevant. Clearly the facts are escaping reality for you.

A year later we see corruption surrounding banks and the HARP program and several persons finally going to prison and yet for me it is not enough. Those who lost the shirts off their backs must be compensated as well. Honor integrity and accountability where does it come in for the victims who were blindsided and lead to misleading financial slaughter? The laymen need the power of the good people to band together. Don’t do business with BOA; find a better way a better bank.

When thousands of home owners are removed through illegal foreclosures while the government turns a blind eye, whom shall we :? turn to for justice?

We, the public, could put a stop to the *** that Bank oa America pulls on its customers by NOT USING THEM. People, FORGET about banks.

Go to your local credit union and do business with them.

Most credit unions are member-owned, so that YOU as a member benefit from their revenues. They will WORK to maintain your loyalty.

#520609

Amanda...Shut TF Up. Banks only make decisions that best serve our communities when congress requires them to do so.

BILLIONS were given to the banks by THE PEOPLE to help our communities regroup and reload. The banks have taken our money and turned their backs on the people. My comments are not driven by emotions. Nope.

I am very versed in ethics, leadership, and believe it or not, I am a very strong conservative. But, the truth is what it is! Bank of America took our money to help Uncle Sam help us.

So Amanda....get out of your academic world and factor in "we the people" are now part owners of BOA. BOA should simply DIE!

#520608

Trying to get anything with Bank of America is impossible. Hiring a lawyer to sue these corrupt people.

Impossible to work with them without a lawyer to fight for you. HATE BANK OF AMERICA.:(

Let them fail, and let the next banks move up to replace them ... it's the American way.

No link for signature.

No link for signature.

Banks are not "obligated" to give you a loan modification. The truth of the matter is that you defaulted on a loan you agreed to the terms of by signing your name.

Should we now stop paying our bills and start signing petitions against the companies we signed contracts, loans, leases, etc? are times hard? is the economy horrendous? is your $400,000.00 home now worth a third of what you paid for it?

Absolutely.

However, we do not have the right to get mad at the banks for doing their job. Loan modifications are a privilege not a right.

@PissedConsumer426292

this amanda *** must be in the pockets of these banker criminal *** listen *** a bunch of us followed their rules we gave them paperwork we did everything they asked for and they bent us over alot of us hard honest working americans lost our jobs and yet this *** goverment bail their *** out so *** off and have a good day

View more comments (11)
Bank Of America Loan Modification

FIGHT BACK THE BANKS

SIGTARP Hotline To report allegations of fraud, waste, abuse, mismanagement or misrepresentations affiliated with the TARP, please call (877) SIG-2009 or submit confidential information to the SIGTARP via our online Hotline form. More details » General Contact Information To submit general comments, provide organizational feedback, share important news, request information, notify SIGTARP of a Web site error, or alert SIGTARP to a Section 508 Accessibility problem on the Web site, please contact SIGTARP via one of the following methods: By Online Form: Click here to view and submit the form. By Phone: General: (202) 622-**** Press Inquiries: (202) 622-**** By Fax: (202) 622-**** By Mail: Office of the Special Inspector General For The Troubled Asset Relief Program 1801 L Street, NW Washington, D.C. 20220
West Hartford, Connecticut

Bank of america hidden fee

I discovered today that if you make more than three transfers from savings account to your checking, overdraft or BOA credit card, in one month, via the Internet, BOA will charge you $3.00 per transaction. But if you make the transfer at an ATM or the counter, it is free. When I called for an explanation, I was first told it was federal law, then later in the conversation, the Bank Rep called it a policy. I picked up the word policy and got him to admit there is no such federal law, that it is a BOA policy. So BOA is charging the customer for using on-line services and lying about it. They actually tell there represents to lie and say it is a federal law. How can one trust a bank that instructs it employees to lie to the customer?

deposit my money for interest but the bank make money for the customer it's opposite, you supposed to place the placard on your door, customer you are oblidge to pay $ 8.95 a month to inform your customer in right of way.

I deposit my money for interest but the bank make money for the customer it's opposite, you supposed to placsts on your door, customer you are oblidge to pay $ 8.95 a month to inform your customer in right of way.

$3 fee for every extra withdraw above 3 times from the saving account. They didn't notify you the fee but give you the bill later on.

Actually I transferred the money from my savings account to my checking account all the time.

Then I was charged 33 dollars by doing this. It can be seen as a hidden fee if it doesn't notify the customer when the customer do the transaction.It's a trap!!!

it's called reg D don't be ignorant

Boston, Massachusetts

SIGN PETITION AGAINST BANK OF AMERICA HERE

This is a copy of a letter I wrote to the Attorney General in Connecticut: I shall not cease my quest for justice. If there is a shred of fairness left for the citizens of Connecticut please follow through with repairing this wide spread mortgage crisis. I have confidence in this office and I ask for help because I believe you can make something happen. It is not for the sake of one but rather many. This one person you help has essentially helped three more people, my children. For those too little to be seen or heard I speak for them. And for those who gave up I speak for them and their children. Use the honor you uphold to face the misleading banking institutions. Please have BOA refund the money owed me ($786.44) and follow through with the original modification they officially documented and approved on March 30, 2010. My monthly mortgage payment amount before the trial modification for principal and interest was $1,647.02 I was responsible for the escrow. The trial modification payment was $1080.35 effective August 2009. My trial modification lasted 16 months. This was a savings of $566.67 a month under the trial modification. If we take $566.67 x 16 months, the duration of the trial modification, we get a savings of $9,066.72. On 10/8/2010 I received a phone call from Emily with BOA stating, "It's not in the best interest of the investor to modify the loan" To bring my loan current I was told I must pay $20,093.25 which I did on 11/3/2010 using my fathers estate to pay for it. "Bank of America has serially strung out, delayed and otherwise hindered the modification processes it contractually undertook to facilitate when it accepted billions of dollars from the United States." People have been relying on a promise all along, and then they get a denial. Then they find themselves in that much worse of *** servicers are purposely denying permanent modifications and keeping loans in default so lenders can profit from heftier late fees and other charges. Bank of America has left thousands of borrowers in a state of limbo "” often worse off than they were before they sought a modification from Bank of America." servicers were erroneously denying permanent modifications to some homeowners because servicers were inaccurately applying a formula used to determine if the value of modifying the mortgage was greater than the proceeds from foreclosing. I have since refinanced my home however not to the degree that BOA would have. My payments had I had the modification would have been significantly lower than they are currently ($1360.64). This is what I am looking for, completion of the original plan. Please help us fight for the injustice against the tax payers who bailed out the very bank that violated our trust. Most recently in the media I came across this passage. I hold it close to my heart in the hopes that we prevail. Obama also called for aid to boost the nation's struggling housing market--proposing new tax incentives to help homeowners save $3,000 a year on their mortgages. He also announced the creation of a federal task force to monitor banks, mortgage lenders and credit card companies for fraud. "Millions of Americans who work hard and play by the rules every day deserve a government and a financial system that do the same," "Millions of Americans who work hard and play by the rules every day deserve a government and a financial system that do the same," Obama said. "It's time to apply the same rules from top to bottom: No bailouts, no handouts, and no copouts. An America built to last insists on responsibility from everybody." "Bank of America agreed to participate in at least one TARP-authorized program to minimize foreclosures." In addition, agreed through contract with the United States Treasure to comply with the Home Affordable Modification Program regulations to "perform loan modifications and other foreclosure prevention services." The…Bank of America has done neither." Bank of America Corp reneged on a promise it made to modify troubled mortgages as a condition of accepting $25 billion of federal bailout money." "Under HAMP, the federal government incentivizes participating servicers to make adjustments to existing mortgage obligations in order to make the monthly payments more affordable. Servicers receive $1,000 for each HAMP modification. However, this incentive is countered by a number of financial factors that make it more profitable for a mortgage servicer such as Bank of America to avoid modification and to continue to keep a mortgage in a state of default or distress and to push loans towards foreclosure. This is especially true in cases where the mortgage is owned by a third-party investor and is merely serviced by the servicer such as Bank of America. On information and belief, Bank of America does not own a significant majority of the loans on which it functions as a servicer." "BOA has reported the lowest completion rates on loan modifications of any lender and has constantly "streamlined" the time frame and modification process in an endeavor to maintain a good public image and good rapport with consumers." Trial payment plans are contracts, and the Bank of America broke them by not giving permanent modifications to homeowners who made their trial payments on time and provided the necessary documentation. Bank of America broke contracts made directly with homeowners. Please do something. Sincerely, Manon Gagnon

I have been trying to get a reduction with BOA since October 5th. I have a file an inch and a half thick of paperwork they have required to be filled out and/or faxed.

Now they are trying to delay even further by asking for a doctors note as I am a young cancer survivor and unable to work. I will do anything to put BOA in their place.

This is out of control. If anyone knows where to file a formal complaint please let me know.

I have had the same issue with BofA. I have been fighting a load modification for almost 2 years and now they just informed me that I won't get a 1098 for 2011 since I was on Trial payments and I did not pay any interest!

No where in my modification paperwork did it tell me I was making trial payments.

So now I owe almost 9k to the IRS because I can't use my mortgage interest on my taxes.. BofA is the worst company ever and I wish I did not have to do business with them!

I would sign this petition no problem.Just let me know when and where

the sheeple tax dollars at work :)

Lost home to modification scam by Bank of America

Told us we could not be foreclosed on while in Modification, denied modification without notice, foreclosed with out notice, and auctioned of home with out notice. We were in constant contact with the bank, and told to wait underwriters were working on it. I was told not to look for modification elsewhere because the Bank would find out, and foreclose. I said I wanted to get a lawyer, and the bank officer told me, I would just be wasting money, and I should just wait. They however denied the modification without notice, and sold my house at auction without notice.
#422093

SIGTARP Hotline

More details »

General Contact Information

By Online Form:

Click here to view and submit the form.

By Phone:

1801 L Street, NW

Washington, D.C. 20220

Washington, District Of Columbia

HAMP AND BOA FRAUD

In August 2009 I entered into a trial modification with BOA. On March 30, 2010 I received a letter stating that I qualify for a permeant modification. A few months pass and I did not receive any documents BOA claimed they would send. On 10/8/2010 I received a phone call from Emily with BOA stating, "It's not in the best interest of the investor to modify the loan". According to BOA I owed double the amount I saved to bring my loan current. I have since refinanced my home with another lender however not to the degree that BOA would have. In order to refinance I had to have a cosigner on my loan which I could have avoided had the HAPM occurred accordingly. I have had to struggle tremendously to repair the damage BOA has caused. A plummeting credit score and withholding my money were only a few of the issues I had to tackle and continue to. My payments had I had the modification would have been significantly lower than they are currently. This is what I am looking for, completion of the original plan. Trial payment plans are contracts, and the Bank of America broke them by not giving permanent modifications to homeowners who made their trial payments on time and provided the necessary documentation as well as receiving official permanent modification qualifying documents. I am determined to peruse what is just and honorable. I am aware that several people are in the same predicament. As of now I am not aware of a class action law suite in Ct.; however there are several states engaging in them. Force the Bank of America to give people who qualify, the loan modification they should have given by now.Trial payment plans are contracts, and the Bank of America broke them by not giving permanent modifications to homeowners who made their trial payments on time and provided the necessary documentation as well as receiving official permanent modification qualifying documents. Obama said, "Millions of Americans who work hard and play by the rules every day deserve a government and a financial system that do the same," Obama said. "It's time to apply the same rules from top to bottom: No bailouts, no handouts, and no copouts. An America built to last insists on responsibility from everybody." Created: Feb 01, 2012 Issues: HousingShort URL: http://wh.gov/kKZ Save and Share this URL: https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/force-bank-america-give-people-who-qualify-loan-modification-they-should-have-given-now/6DTBJ8G7

Again, MDK, you are the one who is uneducated. Do you REALLY think over a million people are ALL simple "behind"? LOL For your ignorant information, many of us were CURRENT on our mortgages right up until the BANK ordered us to STOP THE PAYMENTS!

Also, many of these people DID buy homes that they could afford and were well "above" water in that mortgage but because the BANKS got greedy and started their subprime/escalating/balloon/don't qualify loan approval *** with people who had NO way to know better, THEY caused the housing market crash...the BANKS!

THEY caused most of our property values to then plummet until we, too, were underwater through NO FAULT of our own! How is THAT fair? We now owe $200,000 on a home now not worth more than $150,000 because of the BANK?? AND we're paying 5% too?

At any other time in history, people could simply refinance to a lower rate but if they try to do that, BOA and the HAMP "program" screw them up the *** because the homeowners did what they were TOLD to do by people they SHOULD be able to believe and trust! Never in the history of our country has a corporation simply LIED to their customers and CAUSED them to go into foreclosure! Those foreclosures are from LIES by the BANK, ***, NOT lack of money!

Perhaps YOU should educate YOUR pea-sized brain instead of rambling off about things you obviously know nothing about!

Was rejected for makeing home affordable plan,because my wife and i, income was to high, instead accepted by the boa multisate modification agreement, had to have paperwork in houston tx by may31, on may 30th missed fedex by 15 mins, so i drove to the address listed on the modifcation papers, to my surprize the underwriters are a 3rd party not even boa, this is why you cannot talk to underwriter, my question is do they get a % of how much they get the consumer to sign for.We were supposted to be modified on june 1st as in the contract,but boa says it will take upto 60 to 90 days, to become current,my note has increased from 1598 to 1917 a month and priciable increased by 19,000 dollars and in 9.99% interest, we are already 50,000 dollars underwater,by looking in public records i found out boa don"t even own my house, a germany bank out of california does. my question is, if boa is a 3rd party and the underwriters are a 3rd party do they get a percent of what we sign for,and how do they think they are helping us? Is this Legal, or just GREED by boa

This is a home grown Terrorist outfit...who own the government.

God Help Americans

#420846

It took 18 months and submitting the same documentation 8 times and eventually a decline. B of A took me from one program to another 3 programs that were declined without ever a reason!

Why our government let this debacle go on for the past 3 years is beyond me.

It's OK if B of A gets bailed out by taxpayer dollars, but when it's their turn to provide relief, they scam the American homeowner. They need to be fined even more than they have already.

Bank Of America Loan Modification

Bank of America is a rip off!

I was tricked into being a new customer when trying to cash a fairly large amount of money drawn on a bank of america account. I was told the bank did not have that kind of money and that they could only give me half and then put the other on the card. I agreed that was fine unaware it was account to be opened in my name. They said all funds were to be available immediately... I used 150.00 on the temp card they gave me and tried to use again on another purchase which the card was then declined. I called bank they said they wer investigating for fraud supposedly and closing my account and would take 15 days before I could get my money.. The funny part was it was a valid check and the funds were available from the account where the check was being drawn from as for it was for my education. way to go BofA

Well, Bank of America got away with it. For a business checking account I discovered that if I don't keep atleast a couple of thousand (5,000 to 10,000) daily in your account then guess what they rip you for $15.00 SERVICE CHARGE which started March 2012.

Then by June 2012 you will be charged on other activities such as if you loose your ATM or need another one. I lost my home to a foreclosure 7 years ago all because BofA would not lift a finger to help me, they told me I was a risk being that I was head of a household and my income had dipped from when I originally bought my home. I was going through a divorce, a daughter in college. But they were more than happy to approve the original loan on my home being that I had good credit and that was all that they saw with greedy eyes.

The government bails the banks out and then the banks reward themselves with chipping away at folks like me who has no choice but to have a bank account to get a minimum wage job that I currently have for direct deposits.

No wonder folks rob banks, it may be out of need not greed. Whereas with BofA its greed not need for them.

i tried to cash a check for like 60 or 70 dollars. she said she couldn't cash it.

and it was written off of another major bank.

some won't cash a money order. you'd think the banks would be familiar with routing numbers of check cashing places (those within a certain mile range).

dont use bank

*** it boa

Mesa, Arizona
Bank Of America Account

Bank of America charges to replace ATM card

My ATM card has seen better days. It doesn't work in all card readers. Before it fails completely, I decided to get the card replaced and I called B of A. I was not thrilled to be required to enter my social security number AND ATM card number before speaking to a human. I was even less thrilled when the human informed me that I will be charged $5 for a replacement card. Really? Guilt gripped my gut. Wait a *** second! I wasn't negligent; I didn't lose the card. I wasn't careless; The card is not folded, spindled or mutilated. It didn't go through the laundry, dry cleaners or industrial magnets. I have a couple of personal accounts and a couple of business accounts that are all linked on the one ATM card. I've been a B of A customer for 35+ years, as well. Who the *** cares about that? Certainly not B of A. Additionally, the B of A human said the card is designed to last 5 years but was not clear about whether or not I'd be charged the replacement fee if I hold out until year 5. I'm afraid they'll charge me even more for waiting so long! I am so tired of being choked, scammed and screwed. When will it end?

It's the government's fault?? How about bloated, greedy BofA.

They could give a **** about you. There's no hope for BofA, but unfortunately smaller banks haven't figured this out yet. They're still falling for the right wing line that it's the consumer's or the government's fault and that the big banks are their leaders.

Wake up, small banks!!! Treat your customers like individuals, then you'll find the light (and beat the big banks to the profits)!!!

You can thank your govt. for this.

They went thru last year and required banks to either remove or reduce a ton of fees associated with debit cards, atm cards, and a whole host of others.

Now, they are trying to make up the losses and instead of the fools who write bad checks paying for their own mistakes, for example, new fees across the board are springing up so the responsible customers have to pay for the deadbeats. How's that "hope and change" working out for you now??

View more comments (1)
Washington, District Of Columbia

B of A will not allow me to streamline my loan, which is CURRENT

I am writting on behalf of my mom. She has a mortgage loan w/BofA. She is current on her pymts. She tried to streamline it thru a new lender. All was in order and she is current. She applied for a loan mod but turned it down due to the terms of the mod. She has made every pmt on time. Her statement reflects every payment but BofA says they will not allow a demand for 4-6 month because that is how long it will take for THEM to fix THEIR misapplication of funds! They misapplied her pymts and now they will not let her streamline her loan. This is a violation of her rights!!!!

Sorry for your mother but I know the feeling. Same thing happened to us a full year and a half after we were current.

Los Angeles, California

Bank of America

So I was told I had a late charge I said fine sent in a check for that charge but before I mailed the check out I wrote late fee for mortgage payment of Oct 2012 and they count it as a partial payment . I actually called and said hey I mailing in my late fee can you please make a note of that I would hate for it to be considered a partial payment yes they said sure no problem and that was the end of the conversation but guess what they did exactly what they said they would not do
#420931

Did you seriously take the time to write that complaint? You wrote the wrong information on the billing statement, so of course it had the potential to be posted incorrectly.

And do you realize that BofA is one of the largest companies in the world and probably has billing centers all over the country so there is a strong possiblity what you tell some schmoe on the phone wont be done correctly. This isnt 1965 grandpa, the bill you send doesnt end up on someones desk. How about when you write a check, fill it out correctly. Maybe have Mabel check it for you.

Better yet, why dont you just pick up the cellular phone and call BofA to apply your funds to the late fee instead of partial. Even better, pay your bill on time.

Dont use the grace period of 2 weeks. Take responsibilty

Albany, New York

IF you're a servicemember, READ

Update by user Jan 18, 2012

Date of service is actually 1/4/2012 (not 1/4/2010 as originally posted). Thanks.

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2012
At first, I just needed to cash paychecks from my employer who uses Bank Of America (BOA) and BOA charged me a service charge every time I needed to cash my paychecks (the bank name of my paychecks is BOA mind you!) with my SSN and a finger print!! Ok, no problem. I put up with that sharade for about 3 paychecks. Then I said to myself I'll just make things easier and open an account there. Went into Needham branch on Chestnut Street and opened an e-Checking account. The next day I'm informed that my account needs to be closed because I have a negative balance of $39.99 at another bank and that my funds will be FROZEN until further notice. I went to BOA and spoke with manager there, Kathy Cronis, who stated that I needed a letter from the other bank to see if my balance was taken care of. No problem, went there and got the letter done and brought it to BOA same day. Kathy Cronis stated that she will speak to her boss (Joe Sweeney) and unfreeze my funds and call me one way or another within 48 hours. No phone call came...Went into the branch about 2-3 days later and spoke with Allan who stated that he will look into it and have had me take a seat to wait to speak with Kathy Cronis. Allan made a comment that I look "good" in a uniform and a "thank you" for your services. I never stated that I was overseas nor anything - he just assumed. I told him not to thank me. Kathy never came out and after waiting for 20 minutes Allan informed me that I've had to close my account. I withdrew my account remainder and walked out the door; Allan thanked me again for my "services" even though I stated that I do NOT need to be thanked. After checking my mail, I've noticed that there was a debit card waiting for me. Here is my question: If I'm not welcome in BOA, then why send me to previous bank to get a note stating that the previous account was taken care of, then tell me that my accounts are frozen? Why send me a check card if my account was determined to be closed?? Why embarras me in front of others by "thanking" me even though I stated not to??? I encourage ALL SERVICE MEMBERS NOT TO BANK WITH BANK OF AMERICA not only because of their outrageous fees, but for the simple fact that there is lack of communication between departments and the slaps in the face of our uniform.
Newton, Massachusetts
Bank Of America Checking Account

Bank of America are RIP OFFS!!

I have a payment scheduled to come out on 1-14 for a credit card. They did not take the schedules payment, and have accessed me with a late fee. I was told they are doing this more and more just so they can raise your percentage rate through the roof. I tried to remedy it 3 times over the phone (got hung up on all 3 times), once with their "online chat person" who told me I needed to try another represntitive (which was unavailable) and through the help section with disputing a fee. Followed the instructions on the help page... go to customer service page...go to creidt card section... click on dispute a fee button... guess what.. there is NO dispute a fee button

BANK OF AMERICA IS RIP OFF STOLE MONEY FROM ME TOLD ME THEY WERE HOLDING MONEY FOR THREE DAYS CAUSE I USED MY CARD AT A GAS STATION MACHINE INSTEAD OF GOING IN AND THE MONEY NEVER *** RETURED AS THEY CLAIMED IT DID BUT I CAN COUNT AND IT WAS NOT THERE LIARS!

Kittanning, Pennsylvania