3.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I admit that my account was troubled. But BOA never loss any money from my account.

I sent my refund to BOA, just like the prior years. Then, I made a small deposit to the checking account. Less than 5 days later after this deposit ;the recovery department closed the account. The IRS had not at that time acknowledged the return.

So, I talked with bank representative and I thought they was going to help me. It took the 7 days to tell me know. BOA should have told me immediately that they was not going to help. I could have rerouted to my BOA savings account.

Now, I have to wait til I receive a paper check. BOA know me and they refused to help me get my return. I wanted to open a business account and reactivate my IRA account with them.

I cannot stay with a bank that does not care about their customers. This was a very mean and hateful treatment by the bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 01.

Comments

"I admit that my account was troubled.But BOA never loss any money from my account."What does that mean? Does it mean you bounce checks all the time and use overdraft as a way to manage your cash flow?Do you mean they lost nothing as you always paid back the fees you racked up?Are you one of those people who think they can make good on a year's worth of bad financial decisions but splitting up that tax check and sending a little piece in 20 different directions?I'm curious, if you have a savings with BOA, why in the world would you have sent the return to a "troubled account?"That makes zero sense.They close troubled accounts when people keep doing the same thing over and over again. Especially those who leave negative balances and pay them when they feel like it.

to Anonymous #1550330

You're very narrow minded if you think that people pay balances when they feel like it. I don't have to explain anything to a fool with a silver spoon in their mouth!

I still had the savings account with BOA. They know who I was, because its was not a new account. All I wanted them to do was reactivate the account to receive my funds. They didnt, so I closed went to their bank and closed the other account I had with them.

Hopefully , you wont have a life curve thrown your way. But, I think it would be a learning experience for you.

to Katrina Walker #1554403

" with a silver spoon in their mouth!" So yes you were bouncing checks and they got tired of it. You know what gave you away(again), lame silver spoon comments or passive aggressive curses like hoping life doesn't throw a curve ball...

Why not act like a grown up and understand why they did you the way they did. For whatever reason, curve balls etc... You couldn't handle your business.

Real adults don't blame and lie on others as you have. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Hershey4718-25

I want to add the Rita and Eliseo was exceptional representatives. They are am asset to Bank of America and I can see that they sincerely tried to help me