1133 Wayzata Blvd E, Wayzata, MN 55391
1.3

My payroll card for work is though Bank of america. I had withdrawn money from the atm.

The atm does not give out $1 or $5 bills. So i went inside to get change because i needed $1 and $5 bills. The teller had asked me where i got the money from. I had said the atm.

He told me to enter in my ss number. It didn't go though because i don't bank with bank of america. He asked me if i banked with them. I said no.

Why? He asked. I said that my parents bank with tcf. So i bank with them too.

After this question. I looked behid me and there was a line with 6 people waiting to be helped. He was the only teller there. I didn't understand why he was asking me these questions.

When he had a line of people waiting when he was alone. After i told him i bank with my parents. He asked me how old i was. I had told him 19.

I look behid me again and there were 7 people waiting in line. He asked why don't i bank alone with boa. I said because im not old enough. He went on about that im old enough to bank with boa.

I kept on telling him that im not old enough because i have to be 21 years of age to not bank with my parents anymore. He still kept on asking me why i don't bank with boa. When all i wanted was change. After i left.

There was more then 10 people waiting in line. When he was the only teller there.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bank Of America Cons: Customer service sucks.

• Atm

Comments

Umm you don’t have to be 21 to open an account at boa, yes the suck but did you really need to be so rude to the teller like that?..