I had the most awful experience with a bank of america officer today. I called from abroad to inform fraudulent purchases with my credit card, and lady instead of trying to help me was suggesting that I made the purchases.

First of all, it was super hard to get a hold of them, and the online chat never works. One I finally got a hold, they just treat me so bad. It was ridiculously for the lady to suggest such a thing, because if I called it is because I am concerned about the purchases that were made, NOT BY ME, with my credit card.

Few years ago someone stole my identity and used my credit cards and debit cards with the same bank, so I course I should be worried that something similar could happen again. I am so disappointed with the bank, and I don't think I will ever work with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Customer Care.

Comments

#1319246

bank of america is trying to tare my *** up but i will get them in court with the recording of what they said lie lie lie