Went to B of A to deposit a check.There were only 3 tellers, 15 customers in line.

I was 3rd in line & waited 20 mins. 1 teller closed leaving only 2 & 3 other employees just walking around. When asked if they can help~their answer (supervisor/manager) was they are not tellers & that's when all the customers started to complain. The supervisor/manager then stated it's the beginning of the month, it always busy.

That's no excuse, get more tellers for the 1st of the month.

I pulled all my funds out of B of A & some of the other customers stated they will do the same.Your Bank is F**ked up.

Irving & 22nd in San Francisco, CA

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Bank Of America. The most disappointing about bank of america mobile check deposit at Bank Of America was bank of america and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bank Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Bank Of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments