I initially had great service with this bank and referred friends and small businesses. I am sorry to say say I regret that. This new system is awful. Everything including cash is pending and nothing can be done about it. I view my account on-line daily and this is how I make purchases only to find the balances to be incorrect and not real time. The customer service is terrible and are not able to help with anything and just keep apologizing for their lack of resolving an issue.

They recently took over LaSalle Bank (ABN AMRO) and put up the signs stating this was the official Bank of America. I began making deposits there only to find they are not the same and all deposits take 24-48 hours causing overdraft fees and of course...there was nothing they could do. I will never recommend them to anyone. As a matter of fact there is a lower end bank with three letters that is a nightmare and I would send prople there first before B of A.

Rest in Peace to a former great bank...

Hostile B of A customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Banking Service.

Comments

I have created a shop safe 100$ valid for 2 months and the card was billed online instantly for 105.71 $.

How is it possible for the payment to get through when my shop safe card had a 100$ limit .

Further is the shop safe number really safe other than not revealing the original credit card number and are the features really working

I used citi virtual numbers they work perfectly decline the transaction when they are supposed to and citi does not call you to check if the transaction is legit

ymuralikrishna@redifmail.com