I am a long time customer and the bank keeps screwing up on my credit card accounts. First they told me I had too many cards outstanding and denied me a new card.

Wrong! I had only two cards outstanding, not four as they claimed, and I have a high credit score. They apologized for their mistake, told me I will receive my new card, then there were no notes made about this and no new card. Then they did not properly log in my money reward for the card I already have, and to which I am clearly entitled as they stated, and had to investigate as to why.

You know why? Because they are not doing well and need to keep as much money as possible, even if it means screwing their own customers. I find that they lack communication, coordination, and customer service - a trifecta of poor performance. Will keep tabs on this situation and post accordingly.

I am shocked that the bank has become this bad! I hope someone in management sees this post and investigates. Lots of culpability at the bank.

If they're not doing well, it's because they're *** off the good customers. Bad service and deceptions will do that, and also get escalations to the government agencies as needed....

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Credit Card.

Bank Of America Pros: People who tried to make the situation right.

Bank Of America Cons: Deception, Overall failure for a good long term customer, Lack of coordination between departments, Good intentions poor performance.

Comments

h.kitchener

I am unable to ascertain why anyone would want three credit cards, much less three from the same bank. Sort of like "putting all your eggs in one basket" as they say. Just go to a different bank for a card.