We have gone through so many issues with BAC that I would have to write a book on how they said we qualified for the MHA, then we weren't, then they would send the papers which we never received, they gave us a bogus phone number to call which always rings busy 24/7 the number is 1-877-643-2798. I contacted the White House, emailed the President of the United States, called *** Mae, and contacted the FBI.

I haven't heard anything other than *** Mae stating that our house is in foreclosure!!!!!

That was our dream home, and we did and were told we qualify on October 9th of 2009, but it never came to happen. Bank of America is a fraudulent company!!!!!!!

Comments

In 2004 my husband and I paid off our home with Bank of America, a loan obtained in 1990

They sent us a lien release, unfortunately the lien release was fradulent not on the home we paid off in full. Wells Fargo found this out in a title search now, we have been fighting with them for days, and now I have had to retain an attorney. They still have their lien filed against our home even though it is paid in full in 2004. The worry over the last week has made me sick. They do need to be held responsible for acts such as this.

Every American needs to be made aware of this so they can check that their Lien realease is correct, and not filed on another home.

WE WIN THE BOOBY PRIZE! 23 "TRIAL" PAYMENTS TO DATE!

FILED COMPLAINTS WITH THE OCC,FTC,HUD,F...MAC, DEPT.OF JUSTICE,SENATORS,CONGRESSMEN,HOPE ETC.

NOTHING.... BOA/BAC MOST USED EXCUSE MISSING PAPERWORK :?
Castelo Branco, Castelo Branco, Portugal #272539

Same thing here...I have been lied to everytime I speak to a rep of BOA its rediculous. I have contacted an attorney, called my attorney general in IL and filed a complaint with OCC.

They are stalling to foreclose quicker than my modification can be put through. They didn't even show up to court on the preforeclosure during my trial modificaton. They lied about not having it on the calendar even though I called the day before to make sure it was still on the court docket! I was also told that my modification was approved and I would receive my packet on March 22 2011.

NEVER RECEIVED it. but have received 3 different bills all mailed after they were due and all different amounts. One was 11 dollars less than my regular mortgage. Who are they modifying loans for?

They are the ones making me fall further and further behind! All they do is lie and stall! I love how our government can bail them out but the CEO of BOA has the nerve to say its not his problem people can't pay their mortgages!

Well Mr. CEO then why was it the taxpayers job to bail you out when you couldn't pay your bills?????

wow my father in law has been going through the same stuff. i do all the calling and they keep tellimg me underwriting was complete in november 2010 and the modification is in final review.

we have been working with them since october of 2009 as well. I want to go through the phone sometimes and rip the reps head off.

I don't understand why they do this to people. if possible can i get the e-mail to the president from you?