With due respect to U.S courts, and court orders, few days back I was involved in garnishment case which was based on a completely false assumptions. Anyhow my issue is not the court judgement against my company at all here.

I'm trying to send a message regarding Bank of America. The garnishment (to whomever is interested in knowing what garnishment is, please google it so you have an idea) they have received to their legal department was stating to put a hold on all the money a company called "AWTAR LLC" owns. Yes, Awtar LLC is my company, YET my name was never mentioned anywhere in the court judgement. (client protection rights???) JUDGMENT WAS AGAINST AN OTHER PERSONS NAME WHICH SHARES WITH ME THAT COMPANY.

I call them to explain and make sure they slow down on sending any check of the money they took from my own account and ALL they kept saying was that it is a court order they can't refuse. (did you guys read that freaking paper) . After so many lawyers involved, which I appreciate all their cooperation with me, i was told to calm down and wait as to what the next hearing in the court will judge. I can't do much as my partners name is involved and is also part of this account.

BUT things did not end here, because my business account which was held garnishment against had my name as an account holder, bank of America decides to go after my OWN PERSONAL CHECKING account WHICH was never even listed in the court order paper and is 100% owned solely by me (I have nothing to do with this case what so ever) All I conclude after having 6 bank accounts with BANK OF AMERICA and been a client for 5 years is that this is the *** US bank . I will make sure once i know the final judgement that my account, my parents business, my partners, family and friends to cancel their accounts, first and foremost. I will then proceed on suing the *** out of BANK OF AMERICA which never protected my right. THEY WIPED OUT ALLLL MY ACCOUNTS.

I will lastly make sure this post goes viral on social media . and you know these days, social media can kill humans. I will make sure all friends who I personally have connection with and work in a news company get this posted everywhere they can.

I HOPE NEXT TIME YOU GET A GARNISHMENT LETTER , NOTIFY YOUR CLIENT AS THIS CAN BE THEIR ONLY WAY OF SURVIVING. I HAVE 0$ in my accounts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Banking Service.

Comments

I have no use for any monster mega bank, so you would be wise to change to a local, community bank. You will never get the money back, anyway.