Murphys, California

So I deposited $4000 cash and have a deposit slip.This morning my BOA account is overdrawn.

They processed it as a withdraw. BOA admits their mistake but won't fix my account immediately. They tell me they will call and update me of the status by 5:00...Thats customer service at it's best. Now I have to fight to get them to acknowledge MY money and I cant access my funds.

Shame on you BOA. Why can't customers charge you a very large fee when you screw with people. This is not the 1st time BOA has made a mistake with me. Each time they take their time and make excuses.

It's time to take our money out of these big institutions that treat people so horribly.I have been a 20+ year customer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of bank of america banking service. Bank Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bank of america banking service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bank Of America.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1231909

Yeah BOA put the screws to my town as well.They up and closed at the end of August.

Here's the problem the nearest BOA ATM is 9 miles from my home.

I'm on the hoof so that's a walk I'm not taking, but it sure dose turn my crank that I must pay a fee to get my loot from closer more convenient places.IMO they don't care about the average joe they care only for BIG MONEY costumers.

Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #1190596

I work at BOA, I believe what may have happened is the teller processed the deposit but used a cash out ticket instead of a cash in