Product: Bank Of America Checking Account Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 107 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Bank Of America - Charged for incorrect information provided by the BOA staff.

3.5
I just got charged $48 in my Saving Account for over limit transfer when the staff in BofA(HEAD QUARTER) informed me that I have unlimited free transfer between Saving and Checking account. He opened both saving and checking account for me so I asked the questions about transfer between 2 accounts. I called BofA and they were unable to waive the fee. They said sorry that the staff gave me the wrong info but the information of transfer limit was within the package they gave me. I chatted with BofA and looked at the answer. http://postimg.org/image/nrbl9crvp/ It was my fault not to read the package carefully and it was also my fault to trust BofA representative, esp at Head Quarter. I did not expected BofA staff to be that tricky on giving information. If i could turned back time then i would not have open account with BofA. Would advise others to consider other bank instead. This isn't the service minded bank that you would expected it to be.
Review
Product
Bank Of America Checking Account
Pros
  • Online ability
Cons
  • Customer service
  • No reconsideration offered
  • No resolution available
Reason of review