Product: Bank Of America Checking Account Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 113 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Bank Of America in Durham, North Carolina - Charged for incorrect information provided by the BOA staff.

3.5
I just got charged $48 in my Saving Account for over limit transfer when the staff in BofA(HEAD QUARTER) informed me that I have unlimited free transfer between Saving and Checking account. He opened both saving and checking account for me so I asked the questions about transfer between 2 accounts. I called BofA and they were unable to waive the fee. They said sorry that the staff gave me the wrong info but the information of transfer limit was within the package they gave me. I chatted with BofA and looked at the answer. http://postimg.org/image/nrbl9crvp/ It was my fault not to read the package carefully and it was also my fault to trust BofA representative, esp at Head Quarter. I did not expected BofA staff to be that tricky on giving information. If i could turned back time then i would not have open account with BofA. Would advise others to consider other bank instead. This isn't the service minded bank that you would expected it to be.

Just got charged to transfer money from my savings to checking. It is my money and they would not waive the fee.

I thought it was a free transfer if i was overdrawn in my checking. Only ten dollars.but i am not happy

@Anonymous

I have boa and I transfer between my savings, checking and business accounts all the time and I have never ever been charged to do so. I have been charged in the regular checking and savings accounts if I do not have the amount that they clearly tell you to keep in each account which is between $5 and $12 fee on the months I don't have the balance that once again they did advice me of. Maybe everyone needs to read the information that was given to you upon opening the accounts.

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Bank Of America Checking Account
Pros
  • Online ability
Cons
  • Customer service
  • No resolution available
  • No reconsideration offered
Reason of review