I just started having a problem with BOA, posting my payments to another account and trying to sort it out with the Bank Manager. It was funny to see her trying to get thru the chain of different offices and people and the number of times whe was disconnected or put on hold was crazy.

After that meeting, I just happened to start searching the web to see if others had the same problem. I am startled to see that BOA is in trouble with its customers. Complaints all over the net on this company. What the heck happened to this bank.?

I readying that even if you go a legal complaint process your chance of success is nil. You know, I am going to cut my losses and my desperation and change banks asap. How can so many people be wrong or insane and secondly, who has the time to sit and write-up a complaint on the net unless your frustrated with the system. Today, no one has time for anything, but work.

One or two complaints is understandable, but when you start digging there are so many complaints on Bank of America. I beleive, once knowledgeable about a fact, you must take charge direction. Just an ego comment to make me feel good at this moment for being so ***.

No wonder the stock in BOA is sinking.

Comments

I just had a horrific experience with jason joo at b/a in huntington beach on Algonquin.when I ask who his supervisor was he said he couldn\'t tell me because it was \"confidential\" and he smirked at me. He also would not help me with a transfer I had made via telephone, He was a total ***!!very patronizing.

Why is this person a Bank Manager? I have been with them since 1972....Thanks to Chad Combe at that branch eveything was straigtened out but when I found out the supervisor is Jeannie Won I just thought the *** with it. It won\'t do any good to speak to her.

I am slso leaving B of A now in 1999 I ran over $1,000,000. and quite a bit since then thru their bank...Do they care..NOThe very bottom line here is at Crank of America....NOBODY CARES!!Go to your nearest credit union