After two and one half years of going back and forth with B of A in trying to get what was initially promised...a Department of Justice Loan Modification, the senior VP, Daniel Whitehead from B of A told me that I was down to just two criteria...valuation and income, and if I met those two criteria that he would give me my DOJ Loan Modification. Right in the middle of my review, B of A secretly sold my mortgages to Selene Finance, when I confronted Daniel Whitehead he told me that I did meet the two criteria but they decided to sell my mortgages anyway.

What is particularly egregious by B of A, I had two mortgages with them and they sold BOTH of them at the same time to Selene which shows that they were conspiring behind the scenes to cheat me out of my DOJ Loan Modifications which B of A had agreed to with the Department of Justice and promised me that if I met the two criteria s that they would give me the DOJ modifications. The moment Selene took over the loans, they have been aggressively trying to foreclose on my two homes, clearly, this was a scheme for B of A to get out of their obligations to the Department of Justice and to my wife and myself.

My wife is 70 years old and this has adversely affected her health. Our government has to do something to stop these big banks from defrauding their customers, this is a crime.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Loan Modification.

Reason of review: Interference with my DOJ Loan Modification..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

Sorry to use logic here, but if you have two mortgages and both properties are being foreclosed, why not sell one of them?