2.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

9th in a line of 12.This happens every day.

2 tellers and the management standing around watching. It takes 15-30 minutes to get to the counter. Unacceptable customer service. When you get to the counter, service is great but this is the new normal.

Not enough staffing for times they KNOW are busy.Snap out of your cheapness bank of america

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quality of service once i got to a teller and stated that there is a room for improvement of long lines. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bank of america customer care. Bank Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bank of america customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bank Of America.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Bank Of America - Letter request via e-mail Bank Of America "i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need..." Read more Bank of America --- POD account Bank Of America "Let me begin by saying my father has been a customer of Bank of America for over 40 at a branch in Clarksville, Virginia. At his passing two years..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more