Framingham, Massachusetts
2.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

9th in a line of 12.This happens every day.

2 tellers and the management standing around watching. It takes 15-30 minutes to get to the counter. Unacceptable customer service. When you get to the counter, service is great but this is the new normal.

Not enough staffing for times they KNOW are busy.Snap out of your cheapness bank of america

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quality of service once i got to a teller and stated that there is a room for improvement of long lines. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bank of america customer care. Bank Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bank of america customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bank Of America.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Chase Bank - Chase Rewards Visa cheats customers out of bonus points Chase Bank "called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more