Take advantage of the Hope Now Foundation, a free service that isn't just for credit counseling or debt managementc., but is there to help us was just for credit counseling, debt management, but to help people get these modification, so they do not lose there home to forclosure. They have helped me a lot and accelerated by loan modification within their department. Check out my web site for information about them. Log into http://bofamhaloanmod.com/BankofAmericaFraudelentBusinessPractices.aspxand look around. Be sure to send me an email because I'm printing everyone of them out and putting them in a file to take to the media. Even if my home gets modified I'm not going to stop trying to expose Bank of America for this fraud.

Kathy BatemanLos Angeles, CA

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Loan.

Comments

Hey nrsrchd- We keep running into eachother

I was so tired of being abused by Bank of America during the loan modification process that I decided to FIGHT BACK! So I filed a lawsuit and I created piggybankblog.com where other people who were abused could gather and unite together.

Piggybankblog.com Provides:

1. Bank of America History under the title of “Bank of Defrauding America.” For example, How many people know that Bank of America’s founder started in San Jose California in 1909 and I bet you the History channel didn’t tell you the name was “Bank of Italy.”

2. I have created an area where people can write the CEO of Bank of America with their complaint. I post them all and the majority say that they hear back from the CEO’s office within

Three or Four days. I also post the complaints because I was told by a blogger that the CEO office has seen piggybankblog.com So I also update the complaints with progress or no progress. You can see this under the title of “United We Stand BofA!”

4. Utube complaints: I have put all the Youtube complaints on the site so that you can view all the others that have been abused by Bank of America.

5. John’s daily blog: I update it every day with new Bank of America news. Such as the CEO’s office wrote me about piggybankblog.com and I wrote them back and gave them the figurative finger. They have been harassing me for long enough and I AM FIGHTING BACK!

So I created for people you! So please come and join us at piggybankblog.com and feel free to email me or post your complaint or leave any comments you desire. Let me know what you think about the site and tell a friend!

Respectfully,

John Wright

Piggybankblog.com

nrsrchd

First may I ask why would you want to modify your loan when there may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of. You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you.

When the banks break the law they owe YOU money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law. Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such.

From an audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of all money paid in. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well. See all the "MISTAKES" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud.

endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages.

If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law. When you have gone through the site and see just what you can do then contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start taking back this country one home at a time.

what is the BOA fraud?