I want to sue MBNA for allowing thieves to have checking accounts and generating billions on bad check fees. The laws need to change. I lost my business and my credit and am unable to obtain a home loan. You bounce a check, your account should be froze until it is paid and you are ineligible to open new accounts. This will clear up bad checks division at States Atty office etc. Thieves can use a money order. The real thieves are the banks. If you want the case, I have no money. It will be on percentages.

Message text: 10/26/08

Thanks for the letter, after further review this is what I have come up

with. I wanted to roll all my debt in one card but you cut my available

funds in half. Here is the piece of *** that put me in this situation.

Here are all the bounced checks on my account. And here are the bounced

checks paid to me, all from your bank!(Adam Todd Nevius)I want him

prosecuted. He has poisoned my life and his thieving days are going to

stop with me. 9 Bounced checks to Bank of the West. Loan #359665304

MBNA-Check # 728,801,811,1151,1265,1368,1387,1400 the boat was

repossessed. Her are the checks to me #1019,1047,1090 I had over an 800

credit score and zero debt. I lost my business and was forced to go back

into my trade. I have not Foreclosed or filed Bankruptcy yet.

He is wanted in the State of Florida, Daytona Beach for four Current

Criminal Judgments and Warrants for his arrest. He is also wanted in

other States. He has had his driver’s license suspended; See Rip-off

report.com for more info.

His phone number is (386) 852-7434 and (386) 290-7292

Last Known Address: : 6372 Blackjack Road

Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Ga. Plate # BIN-2216

nevius, adam. 07W-20308-03. state vs nevius. regular warrants.

nevius, adam. 08H-01303. state vs nevius. regular warrants.

nevius, adam todd. 08-B-03268-3. state vs nevius. .

Wanted On Warrant Failure To Appear Rearrest Tippecanoe County Warrant # 23023

DOB: 08/09/1974

Gender: Male

Race: White/Non Hispanic

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 230 lbs

Alias Name – Two Drivers Licenses Ga. -- Adam Nezis

I have contacted and updated this information since it began: Nothing is done and he still continues to victimize others.

Atlanta Journal

Daytona Beach - States Atty. Worthless Checks

Atlanta Georgia States Atty.

DMV Ga.

DMV FL.

DOT Ga.

DOT FL.

Ga. Child Services

Churches in Atlanta Ga

Ins. Companies in Ga

Ga. Police in the surrounding area

Tom Corbett, Governor

Barry J. Schoch, P.E., Secretary, Department of Transportation

One thief attracts another

All Hog, LLC is located at 727 North St # SEAGRAVE Daytona Beach, FL 32114. The officers include Adam Nevius, Cole V Nevius. All Hog, LLC was incorporated on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 in the State of FL and is currently not active. David

A Lipton represents All Hog, LLC as their registered agent.

Source: Public Record data - Department of State - Division of Corporations.

Steve, thanks for the information. I do have a check for $2400 he gave me nearly a month ago which I have tried to cash several times with no avail. He lives with his wife and daughter in Flowery Branch and his father lives in a house right across the street from their neighborhood(Sterling on the Lake). I don't know his exact box number but I believe it is 7754 or 7756 Soaring Eagle Dr. Flowery Branch Ga. 30542. His wife drives a Green Yukon Denali and it always sits in the driveway. He drives a Ford F-350 Ga Plate # BIN-2216 with Turfmaster logos all over it which he parks at his dads house most of the time. I will attach a photo of his and his fathers location. I have not mentioned any of this to Adam nor does he know that I found out about his record. I last spoke to him yesterday trying to collect but it was just another empty promise. I think he would skip town if he knew anything was up; I know several police officers and I have informed them about the situation.

-(770)-513-5799 Feb 09, 2012 10:48 AM 00:22:00

criminalinvestigations@hallcounty.org criminalinvestigations@hallcounty.org

Complaint Submitted

Thank you for contacting the FTC. Your complaint has been entered into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database available to thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies worldwide. Your reference number is:31146749

Name Age Since Current Position

Charles Holliday 64 2010 Independent Chairman of the Board

Brian Moynihan 52 2010 President, Chief Executive Officer, Director

Bruce Thompson 47 2011 Chief Financial Officer

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Checking Account.

Comments

Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States #810932

Adam Nevius took me and my wife for nearly 60k back in 2010. I served in the Navy and was deployed at the time.

My wife and I were new to the area and my wife wanted to surprise me with a landscaped yard and a room addition to our home. I was surprised when I returned. the construction was very poor and the landscaping was horrible. Adam Nevius refused to fix the problems and he jus left town in the middle of the night.

No clues to where he may be. I'm now retired after 30 years serving my country and I'm trying to fix the problems he left behind. I don't have the funds the get the issues fixed so i'm doing what I can. He is a very bad person.

If you every come across him turn him away.

to Master Chief #978612

Are you looking for Adam Van Nevius?

to Master Chief #1286105

He is in ocean county NJ

to Anonymous #1288387

I went to high school with this joker, in upstate New York and he was a *** back then as well!

His fathers name is Cole and they are both cons. They bounce from state to state, to keep the law from getting to them! These are very bad people so I suggest you NEVER have anything association with them whatsoever!