Los Angeles, California

These big banks clearly have little interest in modifying people's mortgages under HAMP. The desultory results of the program, along with banks' laughable excuses for its failure, speak for themselves. Left to their own devices, public corporations will always act to maximize their financial interests. That's where government comes in right? I don't think so! The trouble with HAMP is that it's poor public policy. It gives banks little financial interest to comply because the government isn't holding these banks accountable. We, The people have the power to do something about this and yet choose instead to just moan and groan about it. What is it we expectothers to do for us when there are no laws in affect to stop these bank fraud. WE HAVE TO TAKE A STAND FOLKS!

I can assure you that if a large group of people started picketted some of these Bank's it would sure generate a lot of attention. Not just those individuals driving by or entering the bank, but it would draw the media's attention. Can you image, if this was done in various places throughout the US. Please go to my web site and send me your complaint at www.bofamhaloanmod.com and send me your complaint. I am faxing these on a continually basis, repeatedly over and over again, and I'm also forward them to every agency I can possible think of.

Kathy BatemanLos Angeles County

Comments

Ladies and gentlemen I do loan modification for a living and I can tell you I am always learning something new with these banks. However, Bank Of America is the bigges Fraud and yet people do not do anything about it.

People wake up start taking your modifications to attorney\'s to sue the banks. Forget about modification as you can see that is not working. SUE THEM!!!! like I am...

i am taking there ***\'s to court!!They are criminals and fraudster including the investor\'s of the loans. Its all a scam, the trial payments that you make is suppose to modifiy your perment payment if you make all payments on time that is HAMP Guidlines. And i am sorry for the mispelling i am just trying to make my point here. Banks are just like the Mafia the only thing is, they do it the Legal way.

All I am saying is gather all your documents and take it to court and sue them.

When I call for a modification there stories do not match up if you ask what department is handling your modification they will transfer you back and fourth like a pin ball machine. There a joke, they hire people that should be at wallmart greeting.

BANK OF AMERICA TRULY ///MMERS///OUNTRYWIDE//BAC HOME LOANS SERVICING ALL TRULY EQUALS RACQUETTERING SCAM PROFESSIONALS!BEWARE OF A LOAN MOD IF YOU GET ONE AT ALL.THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF FRAUD AND FORECLOSING ON DISTRESSED HOMEOWNERS!TAKING PROPERTY BY FABRICATING DOCUMENTS,USING MERS TO FILE PHONY TRANSFERS THEN PROMISSING YOU THE WHOLE TIME YOUR MODIFICATION IS EITHER IN REVIEW OR PENDING WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE ALREADY SETTING YOU UP!IF ANYONE HAS A ORIGINAL COUNTRYWIDE NOW BOFA/BAC LOAN ORIGINATING BTWEEN 2002-2008 CHECK YOUR COUNTY LAND RECORDS AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES! BANK OF AMERICA IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.IF YOUR LOAN WAS SECURITIZED THEY WILL COME IN FOR A KILL.I THANK GOD I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION BEFORE THEY TRIED TO STEAL MY HOUSE AND EQUITY OF 20 YRS,GOOD LUCK FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT :eek

I agree

Sorry - I'll write out my email address. It's ENDHAMPSCAM AT YAHOO DOT COM.

If you want to help me on this, for the benefit of all of us, please contact me. Thank you.

If you have been scammed on a HAMP modification, particularly if you live in Pennsylvania, would you please contact me at . I am working on researching the extent of this problem with an eye to drafting legislation to correcting some of these problems.

If you want to see an end to "trial payments" that just lead mortgagees into foreclosure, please email me.

Thank you. Lynn

I have an attorney helping me fight boa with my making home affordable..and its still a nightmare!

I would love to see people that have been screwed picket Wells Fargo's PGA tournament in Charlotte,N.C. on May 2-8

I am 14 months into the process. I have been disqualified three times without notification because the keep "loosing" my paperwork (5 times) I have never received one notification that i was declined.

I had to chase them to find out. I went to the Bank Presidents office and was assigned an advocate. I am now on my 3rd advocate who also neglected to tell me I was disqualified for lack of paperwork. This is after his predecessor emailed me acknowledging they had everything they needed.two weeks before the last disqualification i received written notification that they were ready to make me an offer subject to an online credit counselling session which I did as asked.

They also reported me late to the Credit Agencies numerous times when I was not late. They have lied to me on so many occasions I have lost count. Last week they told me Manny Mae would not lower my mortgage because they thought it was low already. I called *** Mae and they had no record of any communication with B of A about my loan.

They are now investigating. Thieves and Liars!

#193667

SICK AND TIRED AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

hampscam.blogspot.com

insider news

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #169954

I am yet another customer transfered from Country Wide to BOA. The wierd deal about it is that my insurance, pmi and property tax was supposably gone up but the numbers were the same in the detailed statement on the back showing what is paid to all these 3 different services for me.

I am also going through this scam. I have been fighting with the bank for almost 2 years now to do the loan modification and they always have some excuse as to why I can not continue. Like many people here that have mentioned the were told they were eligible for the service, they have done me the same way by doing nothing. Yes, it is nerve racking and extremely exhausting.

Especially when this directly lead me to another heart attack. Scared in Tulsa, Thank you

We are going through the same situation with Wells Fargo...

I am in contact with an AP journalist and he wants to write a story on this but we need more people to source!!! Please if you'd like to share your story contact me & I can give you his information for you to contact him.

We also created a Facebook page: People Against HAMP, join & spread the word!

These lenders (Wells Fargo in particular) are taking advantage of the HAMP program by deceiving customers. They literally lie throughout the entire process until you suddenly go to foreclosure. The mass media needs to get on this! This is fraud and it is happening to thousands of people nationwide! They put you on a "three month trial" they tell you to if you continue making the modified payments and submitting your paperwork you will be approved for the mod and done. Throughout several months to even years they string you along telling you to just keep making your payments and we will get you on the mod. They did this to us for 10 months, constantly losing our paperwork. They tell you their will be no fee's while you are on the program. What they fail to tell you or simply lie to you about as in our case is that after the 3 month trial period they put you back onto your original payment - while you are making modified payments that they tell you to make they are tacking fee's and penalty after penalty. You find out (in our case $40,000 later) when you get the sudden foreclosure notice on your door that your loan has been penalized the whole time you were supposed to be on a modification. They then tell you you have been kicked off your modification and you have a few weeks to vacate your home, when it goes to auction. They auction your home at a fraction of the price owed and then are reimbursed for the remaining amount by the government. They then come after you for the back fee's and penalties after everything you have gone through. They are taking advantage and making money off foreclosure's, the more money they get out of the loan, the more money they make from the government. The gov. is encouraging and supporting this. This is pure, outright fraud by the people that are supposed to be protecting us! These lenders are pure criminal. This needs to stop!

Because they are Piggies Tom

I was so tired of being abused by Bank of America during the loan modification process that I decided to FIGHT BACK! So I filed a lawsuit and I created piggybankblog.com where other people who were abused could gather and unite together.

Piggybankblog.com Provides:

1. Bank of America History under the title of “Bank of Defrauding America.” For example, How many people know that Bank of America’s founder started in San Jose California in 1909 and I bet you the History channel didn’t tell you the name was “Bank of Italy.”

2. I have created an area where people can write the CEO of Bank of America with their complaint. I post them all and the majority say that they hear back from the CEO’s office within

Three or Four days. I also post the complaints because I was told by a blogger that the CEO office has seen piggybankblog.com So I also update the complaints with progress or no progress. You can see this under the title of “United We Stand BofA!”

4. Utube complaints: I have put all the Youtube complaints on the site so that you can view all the others that have been abused by Bank of America.

5. John’s daily blog: I update it every day with new Bank of America news. Such as the CEO’s office wrote me about piggybankblog.com and I wrote them back and gave them the figurative finger. They have been harassing me for long enough and I AM FIGHTING BACK!

So I created for people you! So please come and join us at piggybankblog.com and feel free to email me or post your complaint or leave any comments you desire. Let me know what you think about the site and tell a friend!

Respectfully,

John Wright

Piggybankblog.com

Yes I am going through this scam now. I made my final trial payment due April 1, 2010 last week, and now they are sending default letters and asking me to pay more than was agreed upon.

They are now telling me to wait another 6 months for a decision. What are they going to see in 6 months that they can't see today. Oh, I know. "Your debt ratio is too high for a modification." I could have walked away last year when I lost my job, but believing the modification scam was legitimate I sunk another 10K into my home leveraging my then perfect credit.

My house is worth half of what I paid as the neighborhood is littered with foreclosures. Had they modified my loan as promised I would be able to keep my home and pay off all of my creditors. I am now considering talking to an attorney before I make my next payment.

Bank of America is well aware of their unethical behavior and they are dragging this process out to bleed the home owner and tax payer until it makes sense to short sale the property or foreclose. Buyer Beware of Bank of America.

I have been trying for yr to get a mod. I have been told I was eligible for yr but they do nothing.

What a joke.

Exhasting. Why the *** did we give them money.