Bank of America has not refunded money owed 6 weeks after processing payment twice
I have a Bank of America credit card.This summer they double processed a payment for over 13000 dollars.
This was on Sept 6th. Finally on Sept 18th they admitted the error and agreed to transfer the funds back to me. But they made a mistake on the transfer so I never got the money. It went back to them.
They admitted this on Sept 21st and said they would start to process to transfer again, time time correctly. But as of today, October 15, 2015 they have still not returned my 13000 Dollars. I was promised to have the money no later than October 13th. See the picture I attached from their customer support team on Facebook.
Now they refuse to give my any information or answer when I will get the refund.When I call their customer service they claim the staff in charge of refunds has no telephones and cannot be spoken to.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Unneccessary delays
- No reconsideration offered
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bank Of America Credit Card Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."
- "i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need..."
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."