100% full Not resolved

I have a Bank of America credit card.This summer they double processed a payment for over 13000 dollars.

This was on Sept 6th. Finally on Sept 18th they admitted the error and agreed to transfer the funds back to me. But they made a mistake on the transfer so I never got the money. It went back to them.

They admitted this on Sept 21st and said they would start to process to transfer again, time time correctly. But as of today, October 15, 2015 they have still not returned my 13000 Dollars. I was promised to have the money no later than October 13th. See the picture I attached from their customer support team on Facebook.

Now they refuse to give my any information or answer when I will get the refund.When I call their customer service they claim the staff in charge of refunds has no telephones and cannot be spoken to.

Review about: Bank Of America Credit Card Account.

I didn't like: Customer service, Unneccessary delays, No reconsideration offered.

Interest Rate
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $13000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.