Bank of America has not refunded money owed 6 weeks after processing payment twice

I have a Bank of America credit card.This summer they double processed a payment for over 13000 dollars.

This was on Sept 6th. Finally on Sept 18th they admitted the error and agreed to transfer the funds back to me. But they made a mistake on the transfer so I never got the money. It went back to them.

They admitted this on Sept 21st and said they would start to process to transfer again, time time correctly. But as of today, October 15, 2015 they have still not returned my 13000 Dollars. I was promised to have the money no later than October 13th. See the picture I attached from their customer support team on Facebook.

Now they refuse to give my any information or answer when I will get the refund.When I call their customer service they claim the staff in charge of refunds has no telephones and cannot be spoken to.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Bank Of America Credit Card Account
Review category
review #717573

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bank Of America? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bank Of America. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bank Of America.
Filing a new complaint about