I discovered today that if you make more than three transfers from savings account to your checking, overdraft or BOA credit card, in one month, via the Internet, BOA will charge you $3.00 per transaction. But if you make the transfer at an ATM or the counter, it is free.

When I called for an explanation, I was first told it was federal law, then later in the conversation, the Bank Rep called it a policy. I picked up the word policy and got him to admit there is no such federal law, that it is a BOA policy. So BOA is charging the customer for using on-line services and lying about it.

They actually tell there represents to lie and say it is a federal law. How can one trust a bank that instructs it employees to lie to the customer?

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Checking Account.

Comments

deposit my money for interest but the bank make money for the customer it's opposite, you supposed to place the placard on your door, customer you are oblidge to pay $ 8.95 a month to inform your customer in right of way.

I deposit my money for interest but the bank make money for the customer it's opposite, you supposed to placsts on your door, customer you are oblidge to pay $ 8.95 a month to inform your customer in right of way.

$3 fee for every extra withdraw above 3 times from the saving account. They didn't notify you the fee but give you the bill later on.

Actually I transferred the money from my savings account to my checking account all the time.

Then I was charged 33 dollars by doing this. It can be seen as a hidden fee if it doesn't notify the customer when the customer do the transaction.It's a trap!!!

it's called reg D don't be ignorant