Bank of America has so many flaws I will just mention the most egregious. They have closed all of their drive up windows in my area which is in Florida.

The temperature is frequently in the 90's with very high humidity and we have a very elderly population. I have seen extremely decrepit people with canes or walkers walking in this heat in order to do a banking transaction. I have offered them assistance. It takes them much longer than others to get into the bank and I am concerned the heat will get to them.

Then they have to stand in line for 20 or 30 minutes just to deposit some cash. They have also gotten rid of most of their tellers. When I have complained about this, all they say is that we can use the drive up ATM. Though I use the ATM to withdraw money, I will not use it to make a deposit.

Many elderly people will not use the ATM for anything. But BofA does not care one bit about their customers and just say that use the ATM, or go on line or come inside. They must not know that it is impossible to make a cash deposit on line.

Besides many elderly people don't know have a computer nor do they know how to use one. They treat their customers like trash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Air Conditioner Facility.

Comments