Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I applied for a credit card through Bank Of America. They denied me for no good reason.

I have excellent credit,and have always paid my credit card bills on time. They are REALLY STUPID people. Dont Deal With Them!!! I Will Never Attempt To Do Business With Them Again.

They really have no business even calling themselves a bank, and I am also going to give them an F-rating with The Better Business Bureau.No None Should Be Doing Business With Them,And They Should Be Permanently Closed Down.

The Customer Service Representitive I Dealt With Was Very Rude And Stupid. They Yelled At Me And Tried To Belittle Me And Talk Down To Me, And Make Me Feel Like I Did Not Count.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Everything about it.

Comments

Why you type every word with a capital letter? Are you that mad a bank didn’t give you a credit card?

Dear almost customer,We sincerely apologize that you failed to meet our requirements for opening a credit card with us, it’s unfortunate but not everyone is credit worthy and you’re just not someone we care to take a risk on giving a credit card to, can we suggest you try Discover, they’ll take anyoneSincerelyCustomer ServiceBank of America