I went through a divorce after 20 yrs of marriage, he left and I could not afford our marital debt and he would not sign the house over to me anyway. So we both left our home and filed bankruptcy, we agreed to sell the home for a "short sale", Bank of America (BAC) agreed, however, we sold the house 3 times and BAC would not move the sales through, the buyers backed out each after waiting 3-5 months to close. Why??

Now the house has been sitting empty going on two years. It is a very nice home on one acre of property in a nice subdivision. Now it has greatly depreciated while sitting empty, the city has even placed liens against it for broken glass, doors open, grass too tall and more, The banks were bought out with government money. What are they doing with it?

I know what they are doing with some of it...I receive packet after packet of documents from BAC delivered by Federal Express, the packets have postage paid envelopes so that I can send the packets back, they are for the Home Retention Program,??

We never wanted to retain the home and the phone number that is included in the packet is to an automated system that never leads to a person, I know I have entered every option provided. How many other people is this happening to? what a waste, Is the government monitoring where this money is being spent?

Comments

If you jerks don't have something helpful to say shut up. You ARE the problem.

I AM IN FORCLOSURE,AND HAVE ASKED FOR AN ACCOUNTING OF $6000 DOLLARS IN LEGAL FEES,THROUGH SENATOR HARRY REID.THEIR RESPONSE IS THE FEES ARE CUSTOMARY FEES IN CLARK COUNTY NEVADA.

IF I SAY ITS SO IT MUST BE SO.

THE BANKS HAVE BECOME A LAW UNTO THEMSELVES.

NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

DID YOU KNOW THAT BANK OF AMERICA IS HARRY REIDS BIGGEST CONTRIBUTOR.

whinyconsumersrpussies

Ever read billboards? Get a lawyer for a grand-they listen to them not consumers or get another job-stop whining.

Here's an idea. Why don't you get a second job and pay the difference and sell it yourself. But gosh, then that would make you responsible wouldn't it.

They own the home, you don't. whether it sits or not is none of your business anymore. You don't want it anymore, so forget about it

if You want to commit fraud, follow the advice from #1.

Have a Realtor submit a fake contract in order to get the approval process started. Once approved, cancel out and market the property as Pre-Approved Short Sale. Of course if you already filed bankruptcy why bother to save your credit, let it foreclose as with a short sale, they can come back after you later for more money.