Product: Bank Of America Loan Modification Clear all filters (86 of 86 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America in Norwich, Connecticut - Losing our home in America

My husb. and I applied for a home loan mod. through our morg. co. Bank of America, after waiting over 12 mons. and paying what they told us to pay not missing one payment, they said no, we didn't qualify for the loan mod. because we've had loan modifications before. After waiting for an answer we owe three times more SOMETHING LIKE $18,000.00. Where did the $1,200.00+ go towards? I can't believe that banks can EXTORT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOMES like that. Now we either sale or BofA w/ foreclose. AMERICAN DREAM...NO NIGHTMARE. THANKS BANK OF AMERICA!!!

pay your bills and you have no worries

I have been refusing to pay Bank of America for 34 months now. They are making all sorts of thrests but I feel safe for at least the next four months (California foreclosure laws).

I am now appealing to my representative in congress to look into what B of A is doing in its stonewalling of the mortgagor. Comments?

ARE YOU UPSET WITH YOUR LENDER.

There is something you can do!!!

"THE BANKS GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT" !!!

We are looking for homeowners who originated their loans between the years of 2002 and 2009 and who are upset with their lender

and would like the opportunity to sue their lender in a court of law.

Your loan will determine if you qualify for this opportunity. It is not based on your income, credit or your job, whether you are behind or current on your payments or if you have equity in your house or not .

Unlike a loan modification there is no hassle of constantly updating paperwork like paystubs, bank statements and other documents that would otherwise be needed if you were doing a loan modification.

Also unlike a loan modification you would be looking at getting a cash settlement or a principal mortgage balance reduction to get you back into a good equity position instead of paying for a house that you are upside down on and could take years before you actually accumalate any equity at all. .

Even if you have already lost your house in foreclosure and the bank took it back you could be eligible for a substantial cash settlement. Don't you hate being treated like a number intsead of like a human being and having to take whatever your lender decides in situations involving you because your lender in is control and has the decision making power not you.

Isn't time you took the decision making power away from your lender and

even the playing field in a court of law..

Again "THE BANKS GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT"..and they know it..

This is not a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

Each case is an INDIVIDUAL LAWSUIT based on your own situation...

To find out more and to see if your loan qualifies for this lawsuit please contact me Dallas Kells at 760-324-6410 or by e-mail at dallas92270@yahoo.com

My family are in the same boat - Bank of America is a nightmare to work with - because of this company we are unable to refinance with another company - they have ruined our credit!!!!

View more comments (3)
Loss
We have a different issue with Bank of America. We requested a modification from them, since oour interest rate was high. We entered the loan modification program and were given payment amounts to make during the period the modification was being evaluated. They...

Bank of America

I am pissed...I have been working with the "hope" team since May of 2010. They have dragged their feet with constant excuses. I have constantly faxed info and documents, bank statement etc each month(sometimes several times each) they claim they dont recieve them-even though i have fax confirmations etc..I returned everything they have requested and more! This is a scam!! No other bank has taken 10 months to do a refinance. I am a customer who has never missed or been late on my mortagage! WTF...They just sent me a certfied document stating that they are refusing my loan because i didnt fax them additional paperwork-not true!! I have faxed my self to death over this loan...I am so out raged!!! 10 months of this ***!!! Pissed customer in Virginia

ARE YOU UPSET WITH YOUR LENDER?

My lawsuit is different from the one the gentlemen mentioned above me..

and would like the opportunity to sue their lender in a court of law.

Also unlike a loan mod. you would be looking at getting a substantial cash settlement or a principal mortgage balance reduction to get you back into a good equity position again instead of paying for a house that you are upside down on and could take years before you actually accumalate any equity at all. Even if you have already lost your house in foreclosure and the bank took it back you could be eligible for a substantial cash settlement. Don't you hate being treated like a number instead of like a human being and having to take

Isn't time you took the decision making power away from your lender and

even the playing field in a court of law..

"THE BANKS GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT"..

This is not a CLASS ACTION SUIT.

Each case is an INDIVIDUAL LAWSUIT based on your own situation...

To find out more and if your loan qualifies for this lawsuit please contact me Dallas Kells at 760-324-6410 or by e-mail at dallas92270@yahoo.com

Lorenzo_Oliver

You may have a case to Sue Your Lender/Mortgage Co.

IF

Your home value is extremely less than your Mortgage

You have been getting the run around from your Bank instead of a Loan Modification

You think you have been a victim of a predatory lender

You have a “Pick a Payment” or a “Negative Amortization” Loan

Your broker falsified your income;

Your broker hid his or her fees;

You weren't immediately given a copy of the good-faith estimate and weren't given an accurate HUD-1 statement breaking down all fees at closing;

After signing the contract to refinance your mortgage, you didn't walk out with a "notice of rescission" that explains your rights to cancel the refi within three business days;

You were led into a subprime loan though your credit would've qualified you for a better loan

You were lied to or deceived

Click Here: www.icansuemylender.com

"The bottom line is, are you in a loan that you can't afford, and were the terms of the ultimate loan really different than what you were told you were getting, and what you understood you were getting?"

View more comments (1)

Habitual Bank of America Fraud

; I used Universal Lending to execute a modification (FTC closed their operations for fraud), then had to do it on my own. I had a friend who offered to finance the home, but after three months Bank of America still hadn't responded to multiple requests for payoff. We contacted the attorney in Monroe Louisiana who was handling the forclosure and was told they couldn't get an answer either. They finally sent me a modification just days before my home was up for auction. I signed them and sent them back FedEX. Two days later I recieved another offer. I called and told them I had sent the package off, and was told that it contained an adjustable rate and they could get it waived.. It also added back interest of over $18,000 to the balance due of $118,000 making the total due of over $145,000. Since I was caught between the old rock and hardplace, I told them to go ahead with it and was put on a trial period. I fulfilled the period, (supposedly 3 months, but took over 6 months) and was sent a letter saying I qualify for the modification. The letter also in multiple places said they were preparing Agreement papers and as soon as I got them get them back in the time period stated. The wording actually was "to accept this offer, you will need to sign and return a Modification Agreement that includes the terms and conditions of the permanent modification. We are in the process of preparing your Agreement and will be sending it to you soon. Please be on the lookout for a package in the mail and return the Agreement to us by the requested date so we may finalize you loan modification". I did not recieve them within 4 weeks so I called on and was told if not recieved by June 23, 2010 call back. I waited til June 23 and still no packet. I called and was assured it was "APPROVED" but they were running behind pretty badly. They said call back if not recieved by July 23, 2010. No packet so I called on July 25,2010. Again I was assured it was "APPROVED" and not to worry, it was taking several months to get all the paperwork out. I was told to just continue making the modification agreement payments as I had been doing. I was disabled in Janruary of 2010 and put on weekly disability payments. In Oct 2010 I was put on monthly payments paid on the 21st day of the month so I called and talked to John on the 5th day of December at 12:53 CDT. I explained the situation and he said don't worry, it would not change anything. He asked if I could afford the modification payments where they were and I told him yes. He also told me I could use direct pay by my bank at that time. He also assured me I was approved for modification and would see my paper work soon. On February 23, 2011 I recieved a call from BOA. I returned the call and was told I had been turned down. They transfered me to the DESIREE TEAM. I talked with a supervisor named Julie Nye. She said my payment was $1184.96. I explained that I had been approved each of my statements showed to continue the $983.32 Payments. She asked me to fax all that to her and she would post it to my folder. I also asked her about the turn down, and she said it did not reference that in my account. She said it showed I was still under "REVIEW". I explained the approval letter and she asked that it be sent also. Then last night, February 23, 2010 I recieved another call from another dept of BOA. I was told I had been turned down and I would be sent another packet. She also said not to be surprised if I recieved a forclosure notice and not to ignore them. She said they were sending me another package to see what other program I qualify for. So eleven months after I was sent an approval letter , and over 18 months since the process started they are now wanting to steal my home. I am now on permanent disability and would probably not qualify for any program. Where do I go from here? I have already went to the Federal Trade Commission and Louisiana's AG These people need to be the Next ENRON> They are far worse!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Anonymous,

I read your complaint about BofA. There is something that you can do.. Espescially with BofA and if they are trying to foreclose on your property. Lenders got greedy and got caught..If you are upset with your lender you can take them to court and sue them. If you took your loan out or refinanced between 2002 and 2009 your loan may have beed securitized. If it was, you have a case against them. If you would like to know more give me a call at 760-324-6410..

Even if you lost your home in foreclosure. You could not get your house back but you could get a cash settlement for all your troubles..So, if you like give me a call if you get my voicemail leave me your name and number.Or e-mail me back at dallas92270@yahoo.com and be sure to put "Sue my lender" in the subject line so I do not mistake it for spam and delete it, also the best time to contact you and at what number.Now is the time to take the decision making power away from your lender and level the playing field in a court of law.. Thank You and Take Care, Dallas

Bank Of America in Orlando, Florida - Hope team funded by banks

when banks donate to politicians. what happens? banks fund the hope team by "donations". are they working for customer or banks? if you tried to obtain forbearance did they tell you that it was for 3 months instead of up to six months did they advise you could have significantly lowered your payments for up to six months? did they say you were approved your forbearance then started foreclosure and said you are not approved? did you get a letter or call? i am happy for the banks that so many customers did not ask for original documents the staple marks on the mortgage papers i received in the mail do not match. document every thing they tell you. their call is monitored so you should be able monitor their calls did you know the hope team for bank of america modification paperwork you received and must complete is actually urban solutions *collection agency? hope team is there for you but then again *** those caring donations.
Bank Of America Loan Modification
after losing a small business after 9/11/01 i had extreme financial difficulty. my mortgage was taken over by bank of america from countrywide. i applied sent in all documents along with my first trial payment due 11/1/09,2nd, 12/1/09 3rd, 1/1/10. i recieved a notice...

Hello Robbo,

Even if you lost your home in foreclosure. You could not get your house back but you could get a cash settlement for all your troubles..So, if you like give me a call if you get my voicemail leave me your name and number.Or e-mail me back at dallas92270@yahoo.com and be sure to put "Sue my lender in the subject line so I do not mistake it for spam and delete it, also the best time to contact you and at what number.Now is the time to take the decision making power away from your lender and level the playing field in a court of law. This is for real.. Thank You and Take Care, Dallas

Bank Of America in Manassas, Virginia - BOA - Mortgage are Dis-organized

I applied for a loan modification end of 2008 due to a death in the family that caused my mortgage to fall behind for the first time in 6 years. My home was put on the foreclosure list despite the application for modication. Luckily I was able to come up with the funds needed to pay off the balance needed to reinstate the loan. The complaint I have or what pissed me off the most is that 1 year later, I get a letter from the bank, letting me know my application is denied!!!! Geeee!!!!!! I totally hate this bank!!!!!!!!!
Review
#219047 Review #219047 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bank Of America Loan Modification

Bank Of America in Fort Worth, Texas - BOA abused the HAMP loan modification process to foreclose on my house

BOA signed me up for the home loan modification HAMP program- they strung it out for 16 months, dropping calls, losing paperwork, not returning calls, giving me conflicting advice...their intention was for me to not make my payments as they actually instructed me to do ( I did not trust them so kept making payments), and then if you raise enough ***, they give you a modification but they make thousands in fees and raise your payment....or if you follow their instructions to not make your payments they wait until you are in so deep arrears and then call in your note and foreclose....a SCAM!!!

As an update, I finally gave up on the whole process and send them a RESPA letter which they did not answer within the time the law allows. This gave me an "actionable" offense to file a lawsuit so the other issues could be brought in. Spend your money on a lawyer instead of a house payment until they are held accountable , yes I know the lawyer profit (do NOT join a class action) but at least you can make BOA accountable in court, meanwhile I applied for the EHLP program and was accepted, now they are accountable to the court AND HUD, do not give up or back down and if you decide to give up , do a "strategic default"

Email the CEO of BoA our account was fixed in 3 days and we had not missed any payments since they had taken over our loan 2 years ago.

They tried to do this to us too several times and sent us through the modification process 3, count them 3 times. This is the process that we took and within 3 days we received a call from the CEO's office and our account was completely fixed! 2 years worth of nightmares!!!!

brian.t.moynihan@bankofamerica.com

Make a complaint with the OCC on the same day with the same information and follow this political group; they are interested in this issue heartlandrevolution.com

brian.t.moynihan@bankofamerica.com

I'm going through the same *** with Bank of America. I started the process in October 2010.

I call daily to every other day and get different answers every time. I haven't even made it to the trial payments yet. I have had so much anxiety and stress over this. Just as my co-workers.

I called today and they told me it would be another 120 days. I finally got some advice from someone to call HOPE the number is on your application for MHAP. They are there to help you and make sure the lender is following the rules. I called HOPE today and they did a 3 way call with Bank of America.

WOW what do you know we were told it should not take more than 60 days once the underwriter releases. I was told so many times that its 120 days and that there is no time limit. So I have a date that I should receive the written trial or denial by. If they don't have it to me by then then HOPE Counselor will call them back and file a process to get it expediated and find out what is going on.

HOPE for the consumer and there to make sure they follow the rules of the MHAP. I really wished I would have called HOPE sooner.

This has been such a nightmare with Bank of America. Good Luck and call HOPE and tell everyone to...

same thing happening to me right now what can we do

I read this story over and over, lets fight back! Gather all your evidence, get affidavits from anyone that witness this abuse and join a class action lawsuit in your state (they are ALL out there) Start recording every conversation ( you can do this on your computer and email to yourself, to save evidence) if you tell them they will hang up, so don't tell them, after all they record you! so fair is fair in my book, send them a RESPA letter you can find form online, more importantly join our national political action and file against them in your local small claims court on the same day ( we will post the date) they will have to supply an attorney for every single suit or lose by default!

Verna

I was denied with the making homes affordable program as well. It all started last year (FEB 2010), BOfA mailed the application forms and requested for me to submit all the required financial information. I waited and waited to hear back from them. I called them countless times to find out if I was approved or not. Though I was still making my regular monthly payments on time, I finally got an answer on(April 2010), when I called and spoke with a representative from the Home retention dept., who informed me that my trail payments went down $600.00 a month. When I found out, I was so excited and thought that "Wow, BOfA is really here to help"! So I did the trial payments for 8 months, until I received a FEDEX letter from BOfA stating that I was denied of the program. When I finally got a hold of a rep by phone, the first thing this representative asked me (after verifying my account) was that I owed BOfA $6000.00 and how would I like to pay that? I was shocked and asked how I owed them that money as I informed the rep that I was paying them monthly with my trial payments on-time! The representative said that because I was denied, that the $600.00 deducted during my trial period was due back to them, which also including the late fees! I informed him that I was never late with my trial payments and he said that all modification trial payments must be received the 1st of each month and that late fees will be included even if payments were received the 2nd of each month (meaning no grace period what so ever)! I informed him that 1) no one ever informed me that if I was denied that I still would owe them the $600.00 that was reduced during my monthly trial period and 2)No one in BOfA ever informed me that there was no grace period! Then the rep. mentioned that I should have received a letter confirming about my new monthly payment. I corrected him and said that I NEVER received a letter from BOfA about my trial payment plan. Instead of him assisting me, he was drilling me and questioned by saying "Well, how did you know about your trial payment amount?" I told him that because I was so dedicated to getting some financial relief, that I called every week asking about my modification approval, and that one of BOfa rep informed me BY PHONE about my trial payment. He didn't believe me, but I said to him, "You guys seem to know when you mailed things to me. Why don't you check your system and see whether you sent me a letter about my trial payment?" He checked his system and he said that even though we did not mail you that letter, you should have received that information during the first initial package back in Feb. 2010.

Even though my family were struggling to make ends meet, I always made sure that I paid my bills on time and I actually had excellent credit until BOfA screwed up my credit due to this program; and here I thought that this program was supposed to help home owners with their financial situation, ensuring to find alternative financial solutions in order for us to keep our homes. Instead, this bank found hidden ways to alter their words, even their system by putting my hard-earned money into a "trial payment escrow account" and not my principal! BOfa found a way to rob innocent people for more money leaving us in more debt. They basically ruined so many peoples' credit scores and finances. Leaving more people in debt and homeless. They have ruined my credit and ruined my life! No one is helping! They have done nothing but put stress and anxiety to so many home owners who have done nothing but asked for their help! If I only knew that this Bank's plan was to ruin my perfect credit score, made me more in debt, now giving me the option to foreclose or deed in lieu, then I would have NEVER EVER have done this modification.

Sincerely,

qv4321@gmail.com

View more comments (6)
Loss
I APPLIED FOR THE MHA MOD PROGRAM IN 2009. I RECIEVED A PACKAGE FROM BANK OF AMERICA IN JANUARY 2010 THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR THE TRIAL PAYMENTS FOR THREE MONTHS. I WAS TOLD AFTER CALLING AN ASSOCIATE THAT I CAN BEGIN THE PAYMENTS ON OR BEFORE THAT DATE. I STARTED TO...

This is identical to what happened to me. Can we class action sue their ***? Enough is enough!

Loss
The Making Homes Affordable/Loan Modification with BoA is indeed a deceptive practice. If you've applied for this please contact your state Attorney General's office to get them involved. They will continue to stall you and then lie and tell you they lost your...

We here in Raleigh NC did a loan mod got approved in 2009 and now it's 2012 they are going to foreclose on my house cause the loan mod was never applied. I even have all the paper work that we had notarized .

We were told we had to be behind to get help and did what they told us to do and now they want to take our house we have been in for the past 12 years. They lied to us and messed up our credit. When I last called in Decemberer they had 18 grand in a different account and did not apply it to my loan tilli called and asked them what are they doing with my money! They had no clue I even asked them who holds the note to my house.

I got nothing !

Deceptive Practices, Mortgage Fraud.... I will not give up my house with out a fight !