Los Angeles, California

I'm going through the worst nightmare with them myself. It's been almost nine months and the workout information on Bank of America's web site has been showing I've been "APPROVED" for months, up until January 20, 2009, and then the workout information changed to "UNDER REVIEW on January 21, 2009. I spoke to my negotiator, Isela Guzman on January 27th and told her I was no longer going to be making anymore trial payments and that January's 2010's payment was my last payment I was going to make. Within 24 hrs, she decided to cancel my Loan modification. As of yesterday, January 28, 2009 my workout status on Bank of America website is now showing that my Loan Modification has been "CANCELLED" from workout servicing due to a request from a borrower on the account. You talk about spiteful.

I was told by THE Hope Acceleration Team that the reason Bank of America is not getting exposed for what they are doing to thousands of people is because nobody will come forward. They told me that people are just to ashamed to do anything about it.

I plan to go to the news stations here in Southern California. I'm not sure if I can do this alone, but I'm going to try. If there is anyone who is in a similar situation and wants to also do something about this please email me your email address. Let's band together and expose Bank of America for their unlawful business practices and get someone to look into what they are doing . Don't be ashamed, get angry. Kathy Bateman Karlay1957@aol.com. Number: 6616095676

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Loan Modification.

Comments

I have a story I want to present because it is simply not right, that big banks can do these things to consumers.

My husband had a Bank of America card, where I was only a user on the card, we had the card for over 30 years. He died in May 2012, I am a widow. I was the only one using this card my husband never used it.

On May 24th 2012 I got a letter from them addressed to the Estate Representative, I immediately called them and requested that they send me the bill,so I can review it and pay it. Plus this card was a cash rewards card, they told me because my husband is dead those rewards are gone. This was over $100.00.

I explained I needed the bill, to review the charges, and I wanted that $100.00 applied and even though I am not responsible to pay it, I want to pay it, we have always paid our bills.

It is not right that even in death these big Banks think they can steal the consumers money. Anything you could do to help me will be appreciated.

I feel so strongly about this that I want to write up a flyer, and pass it out to every consumer who enters Bank of America on the old road in Stevenson Ranch. That is where I live,as I think people should be educated about this..

The phone # to this department is 1-888-689 4466 the case # is 11663985.

Anything you could do to help me would be ever so much appreciated.

Now after all this they have reported it to a credit bureau, theses people need to be sued big time.

As commented on another post they claimed I was missing paperwork when I can prove we sent it to them, and so they denied the Modification for missing paperwork. So we went to a law firm and the same thing happened again, but get this the law firm was just as bad as BoA and got shut down after we paid them $5,000.00 so go figure even the law firms are kicking us when were down.

Now I’m told to call the bank and talk to them. RIGHT!

Two years ago I tried to get refianced because my payment was too high. BOA led me on for a solid year and nothing happened.

I'm a teacher and can't afford these high payments.

I've tried again this year and can't get anything because I have Mortgage insurance on my loan. So no HELP!

Same story exactly . This Sh%& has been going on for just over a year .Back and forth BS ( Qualified-Approved, under review,Now you don't qualify ,paperwork went to wrong department.

We will resend paperwork, send us updated info,Fed Ex'ed it 3-4 times .BS,BS,BS.I am ready to fight .I have a lot of money invested in my house. All they have for me is is BS. Making my Home affordable for someone else is what it should be called . I say we find the best Attorney and keep our homes.

Free would be nice you BOA Bastards.

They deserve it. What a backwards a&& bank.

After 16 months of being in "review" my modification was declined because of a "missing document" that was provided by fax and fedex 3 times. But they have no record of ever receiving it. But they nice enough to tell me that I can reapply after 30 days.

My Wife and I lived in an apartment for 13years of our lives together, owning a home was a dream come true. I a supervisor at a call center FT and my wife a medical records rep at the hospital PT.

Credit sketchy at best we were approved I don't know how but we were approved for a home that cost us 110k. My Wife and I were having a hard time making our payment on the home we have (small home) modest area. We don't live beyond our means, just wanted to get that out. We started in July of 09 with this program through BoA and after sending COUNTLESS Proof of income statements, paycheck stubs, ssn cards etc we were finally taken care of in OCT of 2010 call after call after call, they said it would take about 3 mo.

ON the brighter side WE NOW HAVE A PAYMENT THAT IS HIGHER THAN WHAT THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT WAS. (can ya tell I was being sarcastic about it being "a bright side") j1969dc@roadrunner.com if youd like to discuss further.

Is there an attorney out there who will take a class action lawsuit? Please contact me as I'm starting a list of people who want to be included in this lawsuit against BOA. Linda@cheercounseling.com 813-620-4900

Guess what..I too have had the same probablem. I made the trial payments that i was told to make starting in December 2009.

I tried to make my trial payment today and was told I too am in foreclosure status.

This after they said I never submitted my information which I did on 2 seperate ocassions. I cant believe this is happening.

People this is just BOA Its ALL the serveicers I have PNC MORTGAGE I was current until the TAking Home forclosure scam came along AND FOLKS thats what it is because if you are on the trial period for more than 6 months WHICh WE ALL ARE you automatically go into forclousure THINK IM JOKING WHAT THE *** is happening

This is the same game they are playing with many people. I entered into an agreement in December 2009 and paid the trial payments on time each month and on April 22 they claim i turned down the banks offer but nobody could produce this offer and then they granted me an appeal and on May 25 they one again claim I turned down there offer.

This is really getting rediculous and BAC is a corrupt organization and needs to be investigated. I am prepared to file a law suit against them if I have to get this matter cleared up.

Because they are Piggies!

I was so tired of being abused by Bank of America during the loan modification process that I decided to FIGHT BACK! So I filed a lawsuit and I created piggybankblog.com where other people who were abused could gather and unite together.

Piggybankblog.com Provides:

1. Bank of America History under the title of “Bank of Defrauding America.” For example, How many people know that Bank of America’s founder started in San Jose California in 1909 and I bet you the History channel didn’t tell you the name was “Bank of Italy.”

2. I have created an area where people can write the CEO of Bank of America with their complaint. I post them all and the majority say that they hear back from the CEO’s office within

Three or Four days. I also post the complaints because I was told by a blogger that the CEO office has seen piggybankblog.com So I also update the complaints with progress or no progress. You can see this under the title of “United We Stand BofA!”

4. Utube complaints: I have put all the Youtube complaints on the site so that you can view all the others that have been abused by Bank of America.

5. John’s daily blog: I update it every day with new Bank of America news. Such as the CEO’s office wrote me about piggybankblog.com and I wrote them back and gave them the figurative finger. They have been harassing me for long enough and I AM FIGHTING BACK!

So I created for people you! So please come and join us at piggybankblog.com and feel free to email me or post your complaint or leave any comments you desire. Let me know what you think about the site and tell a friend!

Respectfully,

John Wright

Piggybankblog.com

Piggybankblog.com Provides:

Respectfully,

John Wright

Piggybankblog.com

My girlfriend had her mortgage with countrywide. bank of america contacted her in november and said they had some programs...the only thing she did not qualify because she had never been late on a payment and if she would get behind two months then they could refinance her at a lower rate.

she let the two months lapse and then contacted them and they said don't worry she is still under review. she went ahead and paid March(still two months behind). Long story short she found out her house was in foreclosue through the paper and there appears no recourse as two weeks later her house was sold...please contact me with any info you may have.

thanks all. attaway3@gmail.com

Don't even get me started on being pissed off. You think YOU have it bad.

We filed for the program in Feb. 2010. As of late March, we had heard absolutely nothing from anyone, so I called and called and got transferred from one dept to another and then disconnected. My husband experienced the same.

We were in escrow with our mortgage but paid our mortgage by check for the first time in March. Last week, we received a notice from BOA that our mortgage was in default. I looked online and our check had been cashed long before the default letter had been sent, so what gives. It gets good, folks, so take a seat for this one.

My husband calls and after about 3 hours of calling and getting transferred, disconnected, then calling again, BOA says that 1) they got our mortgage payment, 2) cashed the check, 3) can't apply it to our mortgage because there are "codes" (apparently codes that say that we've applied for MHA)in the system which won't let them apply the money, and 4) there is nothing they can do about it so our money is somewhere in a holding pattern. Meanwhile, we'll continue getting default letters and if THAT isn't wonderful enough....wait for it, wait for it...it's being reported to the credit reporting bureaus that we are in default of our mortgage (even though we're not) and our credit score will be pretty much shot to *** I can't even begin to tell you how upset I am. We have to check our credit reports now to make sure that it doesn't get reported, and BOA insists that they're hands are tied and there's nothing they can do to stop it if it is reported. So now, I'm wishing I never even contacted them because if our credit score goes down, then we'll be totally screwed and won't even be able to do anything.

I can't even fathom what it'll take to clean up that mess with the credit bureaus, so now I'm just pretending that all is well and am trying to build up enough fortitude to find out what is going on. I vote that the "Making Home Affordable" program be changed to the "Making Life a Living ***" program.

nrsrchd

Now are you REALLY pissed enough to take action that will send these companies begging you to tell them what it will take to make you go away? The way to achieve this is through a forensic mortgage audit done by certified professionals.

Your paperwork is the evidence of any wrong doing and must be treated as such. Want to learn more about what the modification offices are not telling you?

endlessfrauddetection.com can provide a Federal, State and City code specific audit. Once completed either a request for more information OR a letter of Rescission demanding the return of ALL money paid in and that the security interest is void and to remove them selves from claim of the title. A majority of the audits generate the rescission letter.

Then there is the litigation paperwork that can be provided for any lawyer to take and file in court. They do not want a jury of 12 homeowners wondering if they were defrauded as well. When they beg you to know how much it will cost to make you go away, remind them it is all in your prayer for relied in the complaint.

Contact steve@endlessfrauddetection to start taking this country back one home at a time. You have remedy and it is the law and the audits will show the violations of the law.

I too got a really bad deal with bank of america... for a loan modification.

The amount I was finally charged on my statement was over 600 dollars more than we agreed, and not one person who set it up with me is available any longer. It was blamed on a new computer system, as well as 'staff adjustments'... oh I am so angry and there is NO one, not one person who can help me. Even in the bank, they say they dont do 'modifications' in the bank...

it's all handled over the phone. It's crazy, really really crazy.