In the beginning of June came from Norfolk and Va.Beach, Va.

representatives from Merrill Lynch that provided information about the account that Rev. Castinello had with that company. Around the weekend of June 8th a representative by the name of Vern came to the city of Oakland with a safe from Va. using the money for the freedom of a criminal here, and before the signed release from that area.

Later during the month Vern came again for fear of being caught and left the money he himself would have had. He flew here from Va. I wanted to report this and the use of money before it was to be allowed.

The money then was handled on-line to be given to other bank customers.I will write later with more detail

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Bank Of America - Letter request via e-mail Bank Of America "i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - After paid successfully myOder list gone after 2 hour Lazada Malaysia "Barang dah bayar siap ada resit dlm account bank.lepas 2 jam check my Oder list barang Oder pandai hilang? Tanpa apa2 notice, so I cll customers care and dia org..." Read more Money Network - False Advertisment - Do not hold up their end of agreement Money Network "Received a post card in the mail to deposit $10 into a piggy bank named "holiday piggy" by certain times and receive $10 deposited into account from money network. Followed..." Read more North Country Windows and Doors / Replacement Windows North Country Windows And Doors "We ordered new windows from North Country Windows & Doors on April 22, 2016 and Installed on June 7, 2016. Ten days after installation we noticed a problem with the..." Read more American Red Cross - DENIED EMERGENCY FUNDS FROM HURRICANE HARVEY American Red Cross "...I have applied for funds through the American Red Cross, and have been denied, both by completing online form and form in person..." Read more