I entered into the Bank of America MHA 3 month trial program and I am on my 8th month now. I have been told I am now "kicked out" of the program as I did not submit all documents.

I have spent hours upon hours via telephone with so many people who are worthless. I get notices and messages from persons and extensions that do not exist and deadlines on undated/un-numbered notices...etc.

I absolutely believe that Bank of America is committing fraud and not really interested in helping ANYONE keep their homes. I have absolutely been fastidious with my compliance with documents and payments and all for not.

Comments

We have had a horrible experience with BofA as well. Do not trust BofA for a modification of your home loan. They are thieves!

:( This past friday was kicked out of my home after trying to pay my mortgage through my second refinance with Countrywyde. Bank of America would not honor MY LEGAL refinance AND KEPT HARASSING ME, lying about the balance and having aggressive, obnoxious collectors call me though contracted collection agency.

This agency would call me 25 -30 times a day to aske : "When are you going to pay your mortgage"> They did not like my answer: I will pay the agreed amount not the excessive amount BANK OF AMERICA is trying to charge me.

ALL I RECEIVED IS HARRASSMENT and YES, they are commotting Fraud and apparently getting away with it!!. Any help would be much appreciated!
:( Fridya I was kicked out of my home after trying pay my mortgage through my second refinance with COuntrywyde. BOA would not honor MY LEGAL refinance AND KEPT HARASSING ME though a hired collection agency.

#205209

Help me too same thing is happening to me

#200511

Try calling your local US Congressman for assistance.

ritterdog
#200261

Here is the latest on my story....I was enrolled in the Make Homes Affordable Program and began my "3 month trial" as of 3/1/2010. I turned in EVERY piece of documentation they required.

At the end of that time, I had to call and ask what I was supposed to do since I had not heard from B of A. Someone said "just keep making your payments and you will get something in the mail." For months they kept asking for more documents that had NOTHING to do with my 3 month trial, B of A just was taking so long that they needed updated information. I made all 3 of my payments and gave them all the paperwork that was required. Due to THEIR negligence and putting off for several months "my trial" they sent letters wanting more information, all the while getting NO information.

I spent HOURS on the phone for months getting all sorts of different answers. I would get undated letters to call people and extensions that do not exist. I would get sent to "the Office of the President" every time and they would say, "you aren't supposed to be here" and then transfer me once more. Then I get a letter stating I am "kicked out" of the MHA program because I DID NOT SEND ALL DOCUMENTS REQUESTED!!!

I DID send all documents, but they waited months and needed even more. When I called to "appeal" my removal from the program, the man said he could not find ANY of my paperwork!! ONE HOUR LATER, he started seeing my documents online but said he was missing some so could not file an appeal on my behalf and there was NOTHING he could do. How does a person get kicked out of a program which they completed on their end (the 3 months) but due to the bank's lack of urgency, get kicked out because seven months later they did not turn in something they did not even know they needed?

I asked for a supervisor and she did give me her extension, but I have not been able to get her to call me back after I left her a message regarding ANOTHER letter I got which was undated and said I had to turn in paperwork to a Jo Lewis and to call Jo Lewis at this particular number. When I called there was NO ONE by that name whatsoever and I got transferred around to a lady who said she could not help me, did not know where that letter came from or who Jo Lewis is. That UNDATED letter either came on Sat Oct 2, or Mon Oct 4 or Tues Oct 5 and said I HAD to fax the items listed by 4 OCT or the file would be closed (I was out of town the 2-5) When I told the supervisor that, her response was "It is not our fault you were out of town" (!) I am incredulous as to the impossible hoops I have to jump all the while, they have no intention of helping me.

I just get the run-around. HELP!!!!