1.4

Update by user Apr 26, 2017

Bank of America Money Network conducted their own so called investigation and deemed no action on their part to be faulty. Bank of America (where my checking account resides and to which the transfer went to) states they don't have any record of my transfer. Oddly enough, my money is gone and someone accepted it without question, and I assume they thought we were just "donating" to their cause.

Original review posted by user Mar 27, 2017

My husbands employer pays via Bank of America Money Network. I went to open a checking account with Bank of America and wanted to transfer $ 50.00 in funds from Bank of America Money Network to my Bank of America Checking account.

Ten days later still no money. Bank of America Money Network was quick to remove the $50.00 plus a $3.00 fee from my balance and I had no indication that there was any problem. Fast forward ten days later and the money is still not in the account. My husband called and discovered that Bank of America Checking account did not accept the transfer because it was done incorrectly.

So We call Bank of America Money Network and they now claim we have to file a claim dispute to get the money back? What sort of insanity is this?

If my checking account did not accept the money, this means they kept it, so why would I have to file a claim dispute over money that they still have in their possession? Not to mention there is no way to email customer support at either site, they insist you have to call them and the problem is if you work late all week you don' t always have the time sit on the phone and wait for the "next available representative." No one from either camp bothered to inform us of any problems, which also seems shoddy to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Check Money Transfer.

Bank Of America Cons: Lack of on site customer service, No email address to write to, Remove funds before transaction verified, Does not notify customer of a failed transaction, Does not return money that is rejected during transfer.

• Lack Of Customer Support