Bronx, New York

I have tried four times to get a mortgage modification from Bank of America. They delay processing the requests and constantly lose the docs sent.

then they ask for the docs again and again. Then they claim they call and deny your claim based on the fact they couldn't reach you. When you confront them with proof, (caller id) that they never called they have nothing but a brush off and just say sorry, there's nothing they can do, the case is closed. When I told them I wanted to hear my prior phone calls, they refused and when i told them i was recording them?

they said they had to terminate the call immediately.

I have repeatedly faxed, called and emailed them my cell # and told them that was the only way to reach me. Instead? they kept claiming they called my house.

They are deceitful, dishonest, incompetent, horrible, people.

Yet they can text and call my cell phone to collect money. Go figure!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Mortgage.

Comments

Pissed off have to short sale my home and relocate my children because of incompatent Big Business. Same old story lost paper work cant read transcripts or we dont know who is handling your files.

Time for the people to stand up and fight for whats right invest in bullets bytime this ride is over thats what will solve the problem and make the government take notice that the American way is no longer standing on the side lines and waiting for the government to fix the problem but for the people to stand up for themselves and take matters into their own hands.

This is a matter of protecting your families and your children for the future. What are you gonna do?

I was in modification for almost 3 years. I was paying a trial payment for over a year.

I hired someone to finish the modification and he couldn't believe what was going on. He worked on it for over 6 months. In October 2011 I received a letter saying my modification was cancelled and than we called send them the paperwork they needed. Which they never mentioned the whole time my guy was calling them (he called twice a week).

When they received the missing paperwork in November I received my modification forms but dated back two years. So my payment goes up in 5 years according to the contract but dated back to 2010 so actually I will only have 3 years and than it will go up.

So fine I signed and now I receive a letter stating that my mortgage was sold to another mortgage company. Unbelievable such a big company and they don't have there act together.

I'm in the same boat.

Approved October 2010, they never applied the new terms.

Almost 10 months later they are telling me that BofA made an error when the contract was drawn and that a corrected contract will be sent to me soon. I'm still waiting for the revised documents since April 2011.

I know what you mean I worked tried to work with them for over a year. Had the house up for sale.

Hired a realator do do a short sale.

Sent in paperwork over and over again. Had an offer signed sealed and deliverd for $135K the sold it at Auction for 90K Guess who bought it.....Bank America.

To everyone who has a mortgage from BOA.I have been dealing with them for 3 years on the same loan modification.I had to call my states ATTORNEY GENERALS office, who then contacted the CEO.Within 10 minutes the CEO called me back.I had a Modification that I thought was approved in DEC 2010.I made 6 payments on time, In June of this year they refused my payment.Come to findout they didnt approve my MOD becuase the notary signed the wrong spot. No one told me this until June. I have spoken to over 100 customer service reps in 3 years.I am concidering calling the news as well as getting a law suit againest them.

#322039

I have had the same problems. Now they say they can't access my credit report.