2015-AUG: More fees coming from BofA to vacuum the remaining cash from their customers.
Changes to your account service fees:
In the next few months, you will see changes to some banking fees that may apply to your checking, savings and CD accounts. Before these go into effect, we would like to explain which fees are changing, when they are changing, and also let you know about steps you can take to help avoid some of them.
These begin on or after November 6, 2015
1) Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee: $12 each transfer.
This fee is applied to each individual transfer from an eligible linked deposit or line of credit account.
2) Domestic Outbound Wire Fee: $30 each transfer.
3) Check Copy Fee: $3 per copy ($75 max)
4) Statement Copy Fee: $5 per copy
5) Legal Process Fee: $125 per occurrence
6) Withdrawal Limit Fee - Regular Savings, Custom Savings and all “Money Market Savings” accounts such as Rewards Money Market Savings, Platinum Money Market Savings, and Money Market Savings: $10 per withdrawal and transfer. Only 6 withdrawals/transfers are allowed, thereafter this fee applies.
7) Withdrawal Limit Fee — Minor Savings: $1 per withdrawal.
Only 6 withdrawals/transfers are allowed, thereafter this fee applies.
Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.
Reason of review: Pricing issue.
Bank Of America Cons: Exorbitant fees, Fee schedule, Withdrawal limits.