Riverside, Missouri

After jumping through all kinds of hoops to get a trial modification and then a permanent modification, I finally got word I qualified. The terms were a little vague and no one to ask about it but I was advised it was in my best interest to sign by both BOA and financial adviser so I did and now 3 months later they still have not credited my account and I get hangup phone calls and letters from Bank of America saying I am behind and could lose my home.

These people are lower than earthworms.

It has taken me years of working on this, sending stuff, faxing stuff, calling, writing, over and over again to get this modification. Before BOA and the other banks screwed up the economy I had about $40,000 equity in my house and now I got nothing and they are still arrogantly screwing the people of America who are having this problem through no fault of their own.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Comments

nrsrchd

If you would like to learn how to fight the fraud the may have committed in your mortgage documents, please go to endlessfrauddetection.com and see what they have to offer. If you like what you see contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com I have audits from them and the SEC pool audit is so damning my attorney says it's a slam dunk.