YES, BANK OF AMERICA IS HUSTLING THE PEOPLE FOR FEES. THEY MOVE YOUR TRANSACTIONS AROUND UNTIL THEY GET OVERDRAFT FEES FROM YOU.

MOST PEOPLE ARENT RICH AND ARE BUDGETING MONEY TO THE PENNY. CERTAIN TRANSACTIONS DONT POST FOR SOME TIME AND WHEN THEY DO THEY RE ARRANGE THEM AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, BAMMM, OVERDRAFT FEES. NOW YOUR SHORT OF MONEY FOR OTHER TRANSACTIONS COMING IN AND BAMMMM, MORE FEES! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

KINGSUN7@MSN.COM CLASS ACTION ANYONE? I THOUGHT THEY WERE GIVEN A BAIL OUT. WHY SHOULD THEY NEED ONE IF THEY ARE TAKING SO MUCH FROM US.

THESE FEES ARE $35 A POP. I HAVE READ SOME OF THE BLOGS ON HERE APPARENTLY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE SCAM.

Comments

We have now had the same thing done to us. We would be interested!

They charged us 210$ for 60$ in transaction!

I called my attorney today to ask about a class action or something else through the AG or congress. I have been with B of A for 10 years, personal and business; I put about 1.5 million through each year. After a month of lousy, slow paying clients I had about 10 overdrafts at $35/pop. Now they are changing the rules and holding my deposits (in state checks) for 7- 10 business days. Everyone knows that these clear within 2 days. They even held a Bank of America check from a customer for 3 days. Scam? Of course. And to think that they are taking billions of our/my tax dollars and still want the interest from my deposits when I need the $$ the most. It might put me out of business, as this month is a tough one.

Anyone who is interested in helping pursue this, email me at:

treed66@yahoo.com

with the subject line:

Time to get our money back from the B of A greedy crooks

Seriously, it needs to be done, so drop me a line.