I called Bank of America on 2/4/11, asking for a loan modification application to be sent to my home address. I was told I would receive it within 30 days.

It is now 120 + days later, and I have yet to receive it. My Husband and I have called numerous times. What are the chances of getting a loan modification, when I can't even get them to send me the paperwork? Any suggestions?

I have no idea who they are accountable too! I have read many similar complaints on the interent, but I am not sure where to turn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Loan Modification.

Comments

#319660

Loan mods do exist with Bank of america you just have to find your way around it. Make sure to write down the name and rep #of the person you speak to when you call the bank and reffer to that person every time you send something to the bank send it via delivery confirmation as well as faxed with a delivery confirmation number. So you can keep track of it

#319656

I help people obtain loan modifications and you can got to bank of america home loans website ans print off the mod package off their website.