In 2007 Bank of America illegally denied my fraud claim after they told me I could be a victim of Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud. I got all necessary documents from Police, FTC Postal Inspector, Credit reporting agencies, etc., and when I gave the information to them regarding all the credit cards, checking and loan accounts I had with them, they continued to debit my checking account to pay on fraud, especially their own.

There were items I confiscated from the USPS thanks to my mailman, where I was able to return over $200,000.00 dollars worth of items not ordered by me.When Bank of America denied my fraud claim,, they had the nerve to take every credit I got myself and re-billed me for every transaction even though I provided the proof that items were sent back to the company. They screwed up my checking accounts, paid on other accounts who they managed and within 7 months even used up a 50 Grand Heloc that was almost paid off to zero. They lied to the Comptroller of the Currency, telling them that I had a habit of losing credit cards, and that when they called me to go over all these transactions, I told them I was ill. Such a lie, I even went into a branch with all my supporting proof, and they said, they didn't deal with credit cards at branches.

Horrible company, they bankrupted me, my business, and now they are trying to take my home.

Don't ever bank with them . There is fraud within the company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Checking Account.

Comments

:cry
#119409

Hey Obie03, the same thing happened to me with Bank of America. Maybe we can join forces and see exactly what recourse we have?

I am so pissed off at Bank of America right now. You can email me at craigsalister at gmail dot com

This is the absolute worst bank. I was a teller here and quit because of the way they were ripping people off.

they will do anything they can to charge customers insufficent funds fees even if they really didnt do anything wrong. And they will never reverse a fee for anything. Even if you have money in your account and go a dollar over with your db card and it hasnt cleared yet they will still charge you 35 for it... when it is still in pending!

and they switch around transactions in your account so that they can get your account to go negative by charging fees first. Its said that im not even a disgruntled employee, I just dont understand this companies morals.

This bank is awful and if you can bank with anyone else... do it!!!

#111954

BofA is the WORST bank I have ever delt with. Fees added to fees for fees. What a scam!

They tried to charge me my monthly fees AFTER I had closed my account with them. They informed me that I had an overdraft because of it which, of course, went unnoticed because....the ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED!!! So, overdraft fees mounted, fees for having overdraft fees. Absurd.

They are THE WORST. RUN, now, from them if you bank with them.

Bank of America

Go to the Attorney General on your complaints, I did as they kept charging my account over and over for a negitive balance, I told them not to let any more money come out of that account and I wanted to cancel my account, they said I could not cancel my account with a negitive balance and they were still going to charge my account $35.00 per day for the negitive balance, I told them they could not do this and they said oh yes we can, and they did, filed a complaint with Attorney General and Bank of America had to eat all these charges and cancel my account, when you want something done to hold these money people to a higher court then do as I did.

Bank of America is the WORST bank. Just in the month of December they took out 350.00 of "insufficent funds" the funny part of that is not only was my account in the positive (until charging my account a 35 fee up to five times a day finally brought me in the negative) but I had opted out and they were suppose to protect account so when in the negative the card would get denied.

I got all my money back but it was like pulling teeth! Oh the best part....they sent back my car insurance payment and it ended up getting canceled.Do you know how hard it is to get reinstated after your cancelled? Most people told me that I should watch my spending (i shouldn't of gotten the fees) and the employees were pro bank of america and extreamly aggravating and not helpful.

Bank elsewhere. TRUST ME

Bank of America is horrible for things like this-they also give money to illegal immigrants. That is probably why nobody, including myself, will ever get any money back from them.

They raised the interest rate on my card every month-I ALWAYS paid MORE than the minimum due. I couldn't ever pay off the card if I hadn't had someone loan me the money to do so. Most of my $600/month income was going to pay off the min. $40 they required me to pay, and my rate still skyrocketed.

The interest rate was fixed, I had it in the paperwork, and they didn't care. When I finally canceled the card after paying it off, I got hit with fees because they said I never closed the account when I had done so.

They are a horrible bank. I lost so much of my hard-earned $$ to them and their corrupt practices.

screwed me out of my rewards money. i talked to senior bank guy

ricardo. he told me i would get them. talked to online bank person.

told me it was all set. six months later no money. just a cheap

gimmick. going back to citizens bank at least you know what you have.

hello well i had a semilar problem with BofA to they put me on check sistem and now I can't bank in any othere bank because o them I got all necessary documents from Police, FTC Postal Inspector, Credit reporting agencies, etc., and I am like you got no respond to this, and the only thing they say is the dew to suspetios activety

my account was close,no explanetion nathing thats all, and they have done the same to sevaral of my riends and coworker to, we need to pot a lawsuit againts them to make a exeample o them in who they ***, and stiel rom hard working people like us,

nrsrchd

You need the services of endlessfrauddetection.com We can help with the foreclosure as well as the fraud on the credit cards and credit reporting bureau. Contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com and he can walk you through what services we have to offer.