1.7

I started using Bank Of America as a credit card in 2017. I have crediy cards with Discover, citi, chase abd capital one along with a target card so this isn't my first day in the circus.

Setting up a paymeny account was difficult and confusing. The site is not user friendly. Setting up autopay was nearly impossible to figure out. I had to google it.

Okay fine. So i used them for 7 months with their zerp percent financing before i paid it off. I put down the full balance at the begining of April. Then at the end of April it took out ny auto pay for 35 even thiugh i obly had a balance of 20 left from some resent purchases.

Giving me a credit of 10. I didnt like this one bit. I dont have 10 bucks to sit around so I used the card and i play thia game till now. I had zero balance because last month i had an $11 check sent to me.

So it takea out $35 out this morning. Wtf. I read others have the same issue. My other cards say it wont take out the auto pay if there is none to pay on or if you already made a payment typically like 3 days before hand.

So i try to login into my account to see this. I have a long password. And it won't let me type the whole secured thing. So likely they changed their attributes and I would have to get it reset.

Great. So I call up, it aays 35 was withdrawn today abd I have a 35 dollar credit. I get then ti sebd me abd checj and I have to cancel this. Speak to a gal, she asks why I an cancelling, I explain and she wants to explain their auto pay system.

A. I am not going to remove the autopay. It shouldn't take out if no money in account. If I decide ti put a payment through early on any of my cards, they recognize this *** I have cards with no balance and it will auto pay the minimum if there is a charge.

This company needs to make it easier to use and not taje money when none due. That is stealing.

That is money I can't use to pay off other cards. Shame on them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Wow....take an English class

Why so many credit cards ? Advice : never use "auto pay" ...

P.S.

this bank is no different from the rest. And absolutely DO NOT keep your assets and your obligations at the same institution.

Bank Of America Reviews