Washington, District Of Columbia

Bill Pay used to have an E Bill section which listed all the bills to be paid be E Bill. Now they only show one credit card (theirs).

My other credit card is paid by E Bill too, so why is that no longer showing on my account? It matters today because I want to increase my payment for that credit card via Bank of America but instead I have to go to that credit card website. The E Bill was a convenient, additional check on what is being paid out, but now all they show is Bill Pay, not E Bill.

I have been using E Bill for over 4 years, so I know what I am talking about. When you eliminate that additional E Bill accounting, that verification system is disappeared without my being asked about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Banking Service.

Comments

h.kitchener

Most banks label this function "bill pay" or similar. You have to go in and add the bill you want to pay and then each month it will show up. You should contact your bank and ask what is going on and how to pay the bills you want.