BOA Block ATM card without notifying me. No letter,phone call...

Called Customer Service and the rep said, the date the card was blocked, Dont know who or why the Bank put the block... Obvious this is their MISTAKE and they are just going to send me a new card. This is crazy, so when you look at the whole thing anyone can block your card without permission, no notes and this can happen all over and over again!!! The way I found out was I put money in to my account by ATM and the receipt stated the money put in but, no balance so I called the Bank..

Then the block conversation came up. The customer rep said she was a Superv after 30 min conversation. Speaking to a person who in the Fraud Dept for another 30 mins. He told me I'm talking too long..

Hey if I did something wrong they would have no problem talking to me for 30.

When its them they, HUNG UP THE PHONE AND ENDED THE CONVERSATION. BAD BANK OF AMERICA IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIES FOR WHAT REASON???

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Comments

Chances are they thought something was suspicious. Or there was a mass compromise.

It happened to me but in the end it was good because my account was protected. They have millions od customers and can't call you all individually.