Verified Reviewer

Team,

This is kumar chellappan from India. I am one of the customers for Bank of America when I was in US few years back.

My account number is: 3850 18** **34.

Evnethough i back to India, i didn't close my account. The account is still active.

I am maintaining the minimum balance required for the couple of years.

Recently i tried to access my online account (earlier i used to do), but it is asking some secret

code which is sending to the mobile number associated with my account(that is US based number, which is not active now since i back to India).

Hence, i am not able to login my online account as of now from India. Please help us to know the other alternative options to continue my online access from India.

Like instead of receiving that secret code to my mobile number, is it can be redirected with my registered E-MAIL address(this address, ksrinithi08@***.com).

Or is it anyway to use my Indian mobile number (91-9841****58) instead of that old US-based mobile number?

Please provide your comments on this.

Note:

If you are not the right person for this, please help me to redirect with respective EMAIL addresses to reach out for this.

As i am from India, it would be more helpful to have an email contact for my issues.

Thanks & Regards,

KUMAR CHELLAPPAN

CHENNAI-600100.

INDIA.

INDIA MOBILE: 91-9841****58

Preferred solution: online boa account from india.

Bank Of America Pros: Nice bank.

Comments