1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My credit card been phone scammed on April.I have all the evidence, police report.

BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding in the line. After 30 mins, if you are lucky, you could talk to the right person. 2, They don't care how good your credit is. After 6 years using BOA, all my saving in this bank, never late for any payment and only one time fraud, they don't want to take any responsibility.

3, There is no way to know how they investigate. Only phone call. Later someone told me I could fax too. I spend another $20 for fax my evident, police report to BOA.

And I doubt if there will be a real person to see my evidences. 4, Customer service said they will reopen my fraud case and take money out of my bill for this month. After one day, I checked my account, nothing changed. (That was after 1 hour on the phone with BOA) 5, BOA said they were asking me for more evidence, but I never get any notice.

The only letter I get is the result. (Picture 1) 6, There is no use if you go to local BOAs. They can't help you at all instead they will ask you go out and call BOA Fraud department by yourself. 7, BOA customer services told me in the beginning, They will take the responsibility.

But they change their mind from no reason... 8. There is no way to complain. See the picture 2, online complain.

After you filled everything, you will get a page not found. See picture 3 My American Express card been scammed more than BOA credit card in the same day, same fraud case, they solved the case in 2 month and didn't charge me anything. I only have American Express credit card, but they are polite and efficient. I definitely don't want to save any of my money in BOA anymore.

And will not dealing with people who is not trustworthy.I am sorry.

Review about: Bank Of America Better Balance Rewards Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Appologize and fully cover my loss.

I didn't like: Long time waiting for phone call, No mission.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

dadatutu
Glendale, California, United States #1352101

A lot of friends told me similar situation...