I was told back in November of 2009, that I qualified for Home Load Modification Program. So I had entered the program, since I was having a hardship. My hardship to BOA was that my my wife was involved in a major automobile accident and was not able to go to work for the last 2.5 years and still to this day can not find work due to the economy, and that one of my children was Autistic and I could not give my child the service she needed due yo money issues and I was having a hrad time managing on one salary.
Well I got my letter from BOA, indicating that I was accepted into the program and my first loan modification payment was due in January. Also I was told that I need to stay current with the new loan modification payment or I would be dropped from the program. Also, BOA told me that there are no fee's of any kind, while in the program. So in January, I made my first of 4 trail payment, by phoning in my payments each month as indicated by BOA. I sent in what ever documentation they requested, which was constant, since they had either loss, misplaced or said they never received documentation from me. I was always on top of BOA and made sure they got what documentation they needed. Now, I did see BOA start charging me late fees while in the loan modification program, in which they turn those fee's around, where I was not charged.
Anyway, in August, I got a letter from FedEx, telling me that I was denied because I was current with my loan modification payments. WELL IN JANUARY I WAS TOLD IF I WAS NOT CURRENT WITH MY LOAN MODIFICATION PAYMENTS, I WOULD BE DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM, BUT IN AUGUST I AM BEING DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM BECAUSE I AM CURRENT WITH MY LOAN MODIFICATION PAYMENTS. WHAT A MUCH OF HYPOCRITES.
I called BOA up and was told that I now owed them the difference from my loan modification and what my mortgage payment was for the last 8 moths, plus late fees, for a total of $150. I asked BOA if I could put this in the rear, put it on mt credit card and BOA told me NO. They wanted the money in my checking account and would not take payment any other way for the last 8 months plus late fees. I was never told that I would have to pay the difference between my loan mod and my mortgage and late fees, if I was denied. What a bunch of garbage. BOA told me to tap in to my 401K plan, sell my cars, borrow $$$$ from friend or relatives, sell my furniture, what ever it take to pay back the money I owe for the last 8 months. BOA said if I didn't come up with the money they would put me into foreclosure. Well I managed to scrap up the money some how, digging into food money and other things, but I still owe them the late fees. Also, I had spoken to several people at BOA about the above and got no place. When I asked for the BOA C/S person's name , they would only give there 1st name, no last name or extension. When I asked to speak to a manager, they refused to let me talk to a manager. Every person I spoke to at BOA gave me a different reason why I was denied, no one was on the same page, all different stories. BOA worker are incompetent.
Now that I am paying my regular mortgage and not in the loan modification program anymore. My salary every month goes to the bills only, with no food, gas, car repairs, clothing and etc.... Its only a matter of time before I fall on my face and loose my house, thanks to BOA.
SHAM SHAM ON BANK OF AMERICA.
THE US GOVERMENT HELPED THEM OUT, BUT BANK OF AMERICA SCREWS THE LITTLE GUY OVER.
BANK OF AMERICA JUST WENT ALONG WITH THE GOVERMENT ON THIS PROGRAM AND HAD NO INTENTIONS OF HELPING PEOPLE OUT.
PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR BANK OF AMERICA ARE INCOMPETENT
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..."
- "I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for..."
- "So I deposited $4000 cash and have a deposit slip. This morning my BOA account is overdrawn. They processed it as a withdraw. BOA admits their mistake but won't fix..."
- "Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g. They were a fraud site. they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with..."
- "It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years. I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking. It's very helpful..."
- "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..."
- "i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today. The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants..."
- "This builder was hired to do our extension, he's a builder who did not have a cement mixer, we hired a mixer from a builders merchant,so that he could do..."
- "This attorney refused to release my file and acted like a criminal. He kept sucking more money, lied, and did almost nothing on my case. He never returned calls or..."