Streamwood, Illinois

Bank of America's practices are designed to harm the consumer and extort as many bank fees as possible. I have been into this branch location several times.

I have spoken to the branch manager and several employees each time. I have been told by the branch manager that there is nothing that he could do. The staff is consistently uncooperative and unwilling to help. Today, I went into this location to deposit a check into my checking account.

This is a check that was issued by my employer and written on their Bank of America (BOA) account. I was told by a personal banking manager that I was unable to deposit the check because the check could not be verified. Bank of America told me that they were unable to verify a check written on a Bank of America account that I was attempting to deposit into my Bank of America account. Because they refused to deposit this check, I will incur overdraft fees with Bank of America as well as return check fees from other companies.

Why is BOA unable to verify a check written from a BOA account? This practice can only be designed to be harmful to consumers.

This is a deceptive and unfair business practice. BOA, 16900 Chesterfield Airport Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63005

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Checking Account.

Comments