They charged my account six times with over draft fees. The first three times my account was not overdrawn. The last three were because of the other overdraft fees.

I when in to talk to someone in person and they gave me the runaround. They reversed one charge then gave me a number to call to work out the rest.

The employee on the phone told me there was nothing she could do because they already reversed one fee. She had me on the phone without helping for almost an hour.

They never did fix my problem. They told me that I was overdrawn in their system and that was all that mattered. They were unhelpful in returning my money.

I have yet to have access to any documents that show I was overdrawn. They refuse to work with me, telling me that their no one in their company has the power to overturn their mistake, even though they keep saying it was not their mistake.

My statement clearly shows I was never overdrawn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Comments

they did the exact same thing to me!!! but i kept going back and going back in there until they refunded my money. It took me about 4 weeks of visiting them every day or two, but it got fixed.