We were forced to transfer to BofA from Taylor Bean. They have sent statements saying they haven't received payments that we had paid Taylor Bean.

They charged us because they didn't have insurance info transferred from Taylor Bean and even after our insurance company sent info to them they claimed that they didn't have proof that there wasn't a lapse in our coverage, therefore charged us and increased our payments to cover costs in escrow. Our payments therefore fell short of the full payment they were looking for and they claimed that we had late fees due to this. They will not reimburse us the money and I feel like we are stuck.

I am worried that their horrible tranfer is going to result in our bad credit. I don't know what to do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Money Transfer.

Comments

We had Taylor Bean and were transfered over too. There were so many problems with this transfer.

First, we didn't receive any notification until after the transfer. Second, we had sent a payment to TBW, only to have it sent back due to transfer. Tried to contact BoA, and they couldn't tell us where to send the payment too. So when everything was said and done, they said we were behind a payment.

Finally, they told us that TBW hadn't calculated our escrow properly and that we were about 5,000 behind on it. So they jacked up our mortgage payment by 300.

I am a lawyer based out of Tulsa Oklahoma. My clients have sued BofA for this same mess.

I am looking for witnesses who experienced the same or similar treatment of my clients, collection calls for approximately 20 months claiming they had not made their August 2009 payment, foreclosure threats etc. My email is Luke@hwh-law.com.

#220014
Taylor Bean had our loan, we paid 123,500 for our earlier 1970's rambler. We after making nearly 1,180 payments since 1999...the Feds shut Taylor Down! As you know months later Bank of America takes the loan over. They now want months of payments we did not have. And so, we applied for the NACA program which they said don't pay on the loan, we will get it modified. The papers came last week, the house we had paid down to 106,000...is now according to Bank of America due: 14,000 + in back interest, escrow fees and some capitalized fee now 126,000! And guess what....now another 30 year loan! All them years we made payments are non existent. I spoke to a friend who use to work for Bank of America for 18 yrs before he was laid off...he told me Bank of America bought the homes from Taylor Bean for pennies on the dollar!

This seems criminal, I feel like just giving up, we had to sign the paperwork or modification or they old us they would take our home! The paper work reads as if we did something wrong when in actuality the crooks at Taylor Bean ripped alot of people off! Bank of America is charging me interest upon interest. As I say this is an old home and needs alot of work...but we could not even sell this for 50 K ! We feel like walking away but can they come after us for money if we walk from the house. We are so down we feel the great American Dream of owning a home is no cracked up to what it is really intended to be!

I just don't see how they can do this...was the modification open for negotiation? They told us no, either sign it or walk!

Anyone have any thoughts on this issues? :(
#220009

I just don't see how they can do this...was he modification open for negotiation? They told us no, either sign it or walk!

Anyone have any thoughts on this issues? :(
#193272

We're still having problems over a year after the transfer. Couldn't find our payments withe TBW, kept losing our documents etc.

We finally had to let the payments lapse to qualify for a loan modification and try to get it back on track. After submitting paperwork 6 TIMES finally had approval. This is the kicker! Now we make payments on a new loan that does not show up anywhere in writing, but if you get the loan negotiator they keep telling you they will post it as soon as BOA finds a loan buyer for all the loans!

The refinanced a loan they don't clearly own because of all the wrangling from the TBW debacle! It all samacks of illegal.

Our VA loan counselor tells us to keep paying on the new loan. I think he's the only reason they didn't pursue forclosure during all this nonsense

I feel yalls pain on this, I re-financed with citimortage back in August 09, I recieved a letter from BOA in Feb about them forclosing my home, even after sending all the info to include the reciept for the payoff transfer from the title and escrow company BOA still is trying to forclose my home and with that telling me Im 13months behind on my payments, I've tried in the past to tell them whats going on and nobody can seem to help. I cant wait for the issues to be resolved but only time will tell.

I am in the same circumstance as Angela. What I find troubling is that our record of August/July payment "did not come over from Taylor Bean", as well as our insurance information.

It is true that BOA has been assessing late fees on those payments that are frozen by our federal government due to an indictment and investigation of TB&W for fraud. There is something wrong/unjust about that picture.

I also have had lender placed insurance slapped on me dispite my pleas that all the proper information is on record with TB&W, and for BOA to wait for the transfer of these records before they assess these fees.

I also find it striking that the only information that DID make it over from the frozen TB&W, from all the information that TBW has, is any late fees owed to TBW. You better *** well bet that BOA were able to somehow access that information.

We had our mortage thru Taylor Bean. We were notified by Bank of America in August about the transfer of the loan.

We have a missing payment. The payment was paid to Taylor Bean in July. Bank of America has charged us late fees every month. Tried to increase our payments due to insurance.

They also promised us money back due to an escrow overage. When I called to find out the status of the overpayment check they advised that I was given the incorrect dollar amounts. They changed the dollar amount of the refund 4 times. They promised to call me back last week due to my 1098 form is not correct.

I think that everyone should get together and file a lawsuit. The reason is now BOFA is now being accused of wrong doing.

Same problems here. BOA has no communication and no one there is accountable.

Our mortgage was also a Taylor Bean and after being harrased back i October called and was told our name was on the FDIC confirmed list and it would be corrected by December. Calls and harrasments continue and after spending hours on the phone nobody stil has a clue nor any concern. Direct extension numbers for managers dont work either. Anybody have a direct number for ceo brian Moynihan?

Lets all sue them and make it hurt in their wallets. No class action as we get little but sue them individually.

We were transferred to them by taylor beam during the process when i would call them to find out were my paperwork i was given 5 different numbers to contact customer service who are the rudest people you'll encounter not to mention who were dumber than a box of rocks they kept telling me to call back my information wasn't in the system...I gave them 2 months we were in the process of trying to get our home refinanced or have a modification done due to the economny we were about to loose our home after I finally spoke to somebody in colllections who was able to locate my information and immediatley sent me a pre-foreclosure letter. Nobody there would work with me to try to save my home so my husband and I had no choice but to file bankrupcy to save our home..They had the the nerve to tell my attorneys next time to call them they could help us with other options to save our home. Yeah they were wanting to help get my home money grubers ...I thank GOD i don't have any other accounts with them the transition and the help was a horrible experience....

obie003

They suck bottom line. They lie.

Amanda Adams is tghe dumbist person on this earth. I am suing them and they are disquisting.

I will get a lot of money from their lies. Ha Ha.