State: California City: San Jose Product: Bank Of America Loan Modification Clear all filters (2 of 86 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America in San Jose, California - FORGERY ,LIES MISLEADING INFORMATION FALSESIFYED DOCUMENTS

Ive BEEN GOING THROUGH A NIGHTMARE LOAN MODIFICATION /WHERE IVE BEEN LIED TO ,THERE OWN WORDS HAVE LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THERE is FORGED AND FALSIFYED DOCUMENTS. IVE been given the run around from call center to call center and never have been told any truths . these people are crooks ! i wounder if the uper management is REALLT aware of any of this at all .how much bad publicit does it take before /BANK OF AMERICA / does the right thing .long term loan modifications meanr loyal customers and long term income not a business that WILL fail by word of mouth . lokk at the complaints here and also on complaints .com they number in the millions all of us DO have friends and WE do pass on all information .in my part of the country B.OF.A. is already a dirty word and no one i know banks there any more.

yes im behind because of lies forgery fraud /being misslead and ran around by bank of america .ive learned the laws on loan modifications the hard way. if you want to help me against the bank ,i can use it now before i loose my home of 35 years .

i can no longer afford crooks liars and fraudulent firms . the law is clear about modifications .

ive been burned twice and cant afford any more *** .if you can help contact me thanks many times over ..MR. BLAKE

If you are upset at your lender and your current situation .. your best recourse if you are looking for justice would be to sue your lender in a court of law.

cantact me and see if your loan qualoifies for the lawsuit.. Unfortnuetly , loan modifcations are next to impossible to get because the bank has no motivation to do them.. They stand to make more if they foreclose and resell your house...

If your loan qualifies and you want to join our lawsuit you would be looking at either a substantial principle reduction and a lower interset rate or a large cash settlement . to find out more call me Dallas Kells @ 760-324-6410 or e-mail me at dkells@elitelegalinc.com

Did You get denied for Home Modification ?

Are You In Forclousure ?

Are You Behind on Your Mortgage ?

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage as a result of a loss of income

and can't refinance your mortage due to loan to value issues, I can potentially

help you avoid foreclosure!

We also specialize in chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy,affordable and professional.

WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SITUATION.

Help is only a phone call away!

Contact us!!!!! 212 709 8141

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Bank Of America Loan Modification

Bank Of America in San Jose, California - Preditory loan practice fraud forgery lies runaround

in dealing with bank of america I HAVE BEEN THE VICTUM OF preditory loan practices have been lied to . they have continously given me the run around from call center to call center while asking for more and more documents at each call center .they have forged my name to documents falsifyed documents andoutright lied to me ,im assuming this is to make a quick sale and screw the consumers. they have continusly ignored the peoples rights and totaly failed to even try to follow federal guid lines.as much to say *** them also.i hope some one in the regulatory body reads this and gets as pissed as i am about these thieves because if we treeted others like this we WOULD BE IN JAIL!!!
Review