Bought a car in 2017 and got a little behind on the payments but trying to get them caught up. But the car got stolen in November of 2020 and the Guy that stole it ran from the law and he wrecked the car and the ins.

co deemed it a total loss and payed most of the car loan and so I thought maybe that would have caught the payment up but no the bank said all that went on the principle and they added more interest to it and now I'm weighting on the gap to pay on it but the bank is dragging there feet to get me the paper work so it can get sent to them and every time I call them they are but wholes and I paid a thousand dollars on it and yes i understand I do have to pay.

but i would think a payment is a payment no matter where it comes from. And I talked to the Bank president and he told me there's nothing he could do So what do you think Thanks

User's recommendation: watch were you get your loans try to get them at credit unions interest is a lot cheeper.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Preferred solution: take the late payment off.

Bank Of America Cons: Unreasonable time for crediting deposited funds, Late loan processing.

Comments