100 N Tryon St #170, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA

Brian,

I am going to change my tone to a professional manner in hopes that you will personally correspond or respond in a proper manner.I have definitely not receive the level of customer service I had expected from BANK OF AMERICA, because all of my accounts do not total over a million dollars! What is astounding to me is the fact that this is how you treat a PLATINUM PLUS level customer that falls into the 97% of the accounts that make up the BULK in banks ,such as Bank of Americana . A couple of weeks ago, I had two accounts compromised which I had emailed you several times, and never got a respond from you. Two days ago I had another account compromised, and I still did not hear from you to show that you even cared. Im letting you know that on Monday 8/20, I will be withdrawing my funds out of Bank of America.

Unsatisfied customer,

Edward

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bank Of America Cons: Them at all after these last three problems.

Comments

BOA CEO loves your money..... Bank of America CEO Brian T.

Moynihan’s compensation was $23 million for 2017, a 15 percent increase from 2016. Moynihan, 58, received $21.5 million in stock grants and a $1.5 million salary.

Yes they suck - move to someone that care

Bank Of America Reviews